Maria Elena Camerin cheering thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 04:00 PM   #136
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
hope you'll enjoy it guys
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 06:53 PM   #137
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by casonifan1
hope you'll enjoy it guys
Thanks for the pics!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 07:10 PM   #138
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaja
Thanks for the pics!
you're welcome!! I just tried to post the best quality pics I have because it's not evident to take some in indoors tournaments
Maria Elena is a great girl and she deserves all our support

next tournament when I take pics of her will be in Rome and french open
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #139
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics!
she's beautiful!!!!
I still have to bring mine to the shop, but since i'm working at the pdg it's a little difficult.
I like the last one the most, lots of fightingspirit!!!!
I love you maria elena!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM   #140
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
casonifan, did I see you at maria elena's match? I was in singles and doubles, in clothes like the people that work there, sitting right by the entrance with a black map on my knees

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:28 PM   #141
country flag casonifan1

Chaotic I was there from saturday to tuesday, sorry I missed you.
I was present at her single match and unfortunately I couldn't see her with partner Tax garbin cause I had to go back home in Paris.

I was in the 1st row. and I must say that it was a difficult match for Maria Elena because of her nerves and for mine too

I was really sad for her at the end of the match she was really angry with the way she played at the end.

I tried to get her in pics yelling "FORZA" but I had to be very patient to take such a pic

Do you speak french? if you're interested to get some other pics just give you email
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:35 PM   #142
country flag casonifan1

another pic with fighting spirit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF9863.JPG (25.8 KB, 35 views)
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #143
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Great pix Valerie Hope you had fun.

Maria looks great in the orchid colored top and blue bottom Was that a practice pic?

Tough loss though
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #144
country flag casonifan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine
Great pix Valerie Hope you had fun.

Maria looks great in the orchid colored top and blue bottom Was that a practice pic?

Tough loss though
Yes Ed, it was at practice, she played with Chladkova and was laughing all the time. Well she was relaxed

During the match, I believed in her strongly but at the 3rd set it was tough mentally for Maria Elena because her opponent played consistently and she seized the good opportunities.
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 10:41 PM   #145
country flag Grohl

to bad she didn't win that match! after the first set I thought she'd win the match.
but I'm glad I got see her play 2 matches again.
brings it to 7!

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #146
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Maria Elena will begin in the Qatar Total Open against Jelena Kostanic. It would be a difficult match also with Maria Elena in a good shape...

Let's hope well! Good luck Maria Elena
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 06:40 PM   #147
country flag Grohl

good luck against kostanic!

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM   #148
country flag Grohl

she lost... again in 3 sets. won the first but then...
3-6 7-5 6-3
good luck in doubles then!!!

Old Feb 21st, 2005, 10:22 PM   #149
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Poor Maria

I hope her confidence isn't too shaken after these close three set losses

Go get em in dubs and in Dubai next week
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 08:19 AM   #150
country flag Grohl

i got my pdg pics today!!!
maria elena is really (!) beautiful on them, but I don't have a scanner, so can't put them on pc yet.
I'll get them on sometime this week