Congratulations to the new USOPEN 2003 champion! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:32 AM   #1
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Congratulations to the new USOPEN 2003 champion!

Well done Justine!
Great tournament!
Who could have thought our girl would win a slam on the american hard courts?
Your the best! It's great to be your fan

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:44 AM   #2
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
AMAZING TOURNEY, JUSTINE!! Words can not express the joy I felt for you today!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:50 AM   #3
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:52 AM   #4
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
hello fellow Justine fans, INCREDIBLE the last 2 days (well one and a half) for our JuJu Baggins the Lord of the Hands!!!

I'm gonna be watching this match over and over again this is very sweet. Justine shuts up everyone that questions about her heart and sportsmanship in the last two days. NO MORE Justine says!!!
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:54 AM   #5
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
the only thing I can do now is this: Justine Henin Hardenne
And this ofcourse

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM   #6
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
We're all so lucky to be fans of the best player around!

Congrats Justine!!
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 04:07 AM   #7
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
I love this smiley

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 04:55 AM   #8
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
I assume we can be adding to the trophy thread.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 06:26 AM   #9
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Yay! It's so cool!!
I can't believe that we have been through Justine's tennis life right from when she was a youth teenager...to see her evolve like that to be so confident, so skillful, so hardworking, so happy...THIS IS AMAZING!!
So great to be her fan...especially when we did not support her from only watching her performances this year only.
CONGRATS JUSTINE!

A fighting spirit,
a tower of strength to be reckoned with!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 07:59 AM   #10
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS Justine!!!
JUSTINE THE LORD OF THE HANDS
GOOD LUCK NEXT TOURNAMENT, JUSTINE!!!!!!!!
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 08:00 AM   #11
NaturalBlues

NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice NaturalBlues is just really nice

congrats justine!!

Marat...?
NaturalBlues is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 08:03 AM   #12
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
it's incredible Justine 2003...........you can pretty much draw a line of her career from 1999-2002---------------------------2003. She's won 7 titles this year (more than the 4 previous years she's been on tour COMBINED ).

She's reached the the later rounds of all the grand slams this year and won two of then, and has a winning record over Serena and Kim COMBINED and has a 15-1 3-set record this year.

These numbers = #1 player
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #13
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
She lost a set against Jen

GREAT TOURNAMENT JUSTINE
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #14
heninrules

heninrules is an unknown quantity at this point heninrules is an unknown quantity at this point heninrules is an unknown quantity at this point heninrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations justine. you really did deserve it after all the guts, determination and bravery you showed in the semi against jen and final against kim.
heninrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2003, 08:59 AM   #15
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
thumbs up for this wonderfull justine!
May she still provide us of wonderfull tennis for years to come ....

I'm still in the partymood lol!
I'm a fan and proud of it!
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote