Cheering thread for Magüi Serna - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2003, 12:43 PM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Cheering thread for Magüi Serna

Let's see how Magüi does during the indoor season and after some weeks of rest.

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2003, 04:02 PM   #2
country flag LRWTT

LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of LRWTT has much to be proud of
Good Luck Magui

I hope for a nice draw (If Possible) and no
LRWTT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 09:31 AM   #3
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Magui is currently 24th on the Sanex Hero vote So keep voting!!!! She needs everyone's votes
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 01:22 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Magüi!!

I will maybe goto Leipzig and support her

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 06:37 AM   #5
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Hi,

Jorn, I hope that you can go to Leipzig, she needs her fan's support!
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #6
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Magui has slipped down to 26th Which of course isn't good enough!!!

Please Vote for Magui She needs all your votes!
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 07:34 PM   #7
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
I will be in Poland from this Thursday till Tuesday, so I thought I'd write in here now to wish for a good draw for Magui and some good wins.

Best of luck!! Let's hope there'll be no need for or paracetemol this coming week!!

ps. Pmd1987, if Magui plays before Tuesday eve. could you text me her result? I will have my phone with me in Poland! Also, could you text me if her match will be televised, so I can call home and ask my parents to record it?!?! Pretty please!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 09:24 PM   #8
country flag Pdm1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
I will be in Poland from this Thursday till Tuesday, so I thought I'd write in here now to wish for a good draw for Magui and some good wins.

Best of luck!! Let's hope there'll be no need for or paracetemol this coming week!!

ps. Pmd1987, if Magui plays before Tuesday eve. could you text me her result? I will have my phone with me in Poland! Also, could you text me if her match will be televised, so I can call home and ask my parents to record it?!?! Pretty please!!
Of course Caz, I'll will definately send you a text, i'll write a reminder so i don't forget

btw, What are you doing in Poland? Just being nosey
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 09:27 PM   #9
country flag Pdm1987

and are there any other players results you may be interested in, if so i'll text you those aswell
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #10
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdm1987
Of course Caz, I'll will definately send you a text, i'll write a reminder so i don't forget

btw, What are you doing in Poland? Just being nosey
Thanks!! You're a star!! Oh and since you are offering, if you want to text me Paola's results and Vivi's (if she does enter the qualifying) that would be great! Thanks loads!!

I'm going on holiday to Poland. I taught English in a small village there (about 1 1/2 hours drive south of Warsaw) during summer 2001 and I'm going back to visit some of the friends I made while I was there. I'll be taking my phrase book, dictionary, and verb book with me though, 'cos while my friends speak English, their parents don't speak a word of it and my Polish, whilst not being entirely non existent, is somewhat.....errrm...limited!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 09:07 AM   #11
country flag MS

Yeah, keep voting Magüi here!

http://heroes.sanex.net/us/herovote/index.php

Let's hope that Magüi has a nice draw here (although I think we won't like it at all ). Draw done on Saturday. Caz, have fun in Poland!
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 04:43 PM   #12
country flag Pdm1987

Going to Poland on holiday sounds great I'd love to go to some of these 'Eastern Block' countries one day, and I'm sure I will

How many languages do you speak. Because you wok in multi-lingual market research I guess you know a few

Have fun in Poland, as I'm sure you will

Do you want me to send you draw news as well as the results? or just the results?
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM   #13
country flag Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdm1987
Going to Poland on holiday sounds great I'd love to go to some of these 'Eastern Block' countries one day, and I'm sure I will

How many languages do you speak. Because you wok in multi-lingual market research I guess you know a few

Have fun in Poland, as I'm sure you will

Do you want me to send you draw news as well as the results? or just the results?
Oh, if you would send me draw news, that'd be fantastic!! I will return the favour next time you are away!

As for languages, aside from English, my degree involved Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese, I also did French up to A-Level and German up to GCSE, and I studied Russian for a year in evening classes during my final year at university, (though I really don't know that much it is cool to be able to read and write in a different alphabet - even if I can only read like a little child sounding out each letter! lol! ) The only Polish I know, however, is what I managed to pick up through living and working there for 2 months.

And yes! If anybody hasn't voted for Magui at the Sanex Heros thing already, please go and vote now! She needs your votes!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~

Last edited by Caz : Sep 17th, 2003 at 07:57 PM.
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM   #14
country flag Pdm1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
Oh, if you would send me draw news, that'd be fantastic!! I will return the favour next time you are away!

As for languages, aside from English, my degree involved Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese, I also did French up to A-Level and German up to GCSE, and I studied Russian for a year in evening classes during my final year at university, (though I really don't know that much it is cool to be able to read and write in a different alphabet - even if I can only read like a little child sounding out each letter! lol! ) The only Polish I know, however, is what I managed to pick up through living and working there for 2 months.

And yes! If anybody hasn't voted for Magui at the Sanex Heros thing already, please go and vote now! She needs your votes!!
I was going to do french at A-Level, but i was the only one in the entire school who wanted to do it So it didn't run So I'm doing Maths instead I will put my name down for an evening class in a modern language, perhaps something like Spanish. It's great to have an interest in many languages, and even a little knowledge means you can talk to many people

And i will send you all the draw news, as soon as I read it on here
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 03:17 PM   #15
country flag Pdm1987

Magui plays Chadkova in R1, a winnable match, and then either Shaughnessy or Mikaelian in R2, and then a probable meeting with Henin-H. So a good chance to pick up some points and just think of the quality points if she beats Henin

Caz says Hi all the way for Poland, and she is going to tell us all about her adventures with caves & mountains when she gets back