After Martina's doubles match - How nice is THIS?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 01:42 AM   #1
country flag KindaNice

KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold
Smile After Martina's doubles match - How nice is THIS?!

During the first round doubles match for Martina and Svetlana (vs. Jill Craybas and Conchita Martinez Granados)...a really charming thing happened...

After Martina and Svetlana won the match, swarms of kids hit the court for Martina's autograph. After several minutes, Conchita reached into her tennis bag and pulled out a digital camera. She walked over to Svetlana and asked if she would take her picture with Martina. Martina of course, obliged, and they posed for a pic. Conchita was just all smiles and beaming, having been beaten and photographed with probably the greatest player ever...it was soooo charming and sweet!

Conchita looked just like a gushing fan...it was great!!!

Last edited by KindaNice : Sep 2nd, 2003 at 02:07 AM.
KindaNice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:01 AM   #2
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the story
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:37 AM   #3
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future
that's a nice story... thanks! how did u know?
Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:28 AM   #4
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Awwwwwwwww that's really sweet
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 12:19 PM   #5
country flag KindaNice

KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold KindaNice is a splendid one to behold
Because I was there watching the match. It was really very sweet. Kinda like during her last Wimby, she played some girl who Martina creamed. Afterwards they shook hands and the girl look totally awestruck. When they got to the net, Martina's opponent asked for Martina's sweatbands as a memento!

Last edited by KindaNice : Sep 2nd, 2003 at 06:57 PM.
KindaNice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2003, 06:47 PM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
So sweet.