Williams sisters against Hingis(again!) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:08 AM   #1
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
Williams sisters against Hingis(again!)

This is my first time posting in about two weeks, and it seems as though the fights between Williams fans and Hingis fans seem to be picking up...AGAIN(just as it was really coolong down)

Here are some things that have been said

"Venus is faking injuries"
"Martina is slamless in a century"
"Serena needs to lose weight"
"Who is playing now, ha!, Hingis, she is not injured!!"
"Martina is running away from competition-Venus & Serena, Venus and Serena enter Dubai and Doha to beat up on Martina, and Martina runs away to Indian Wells!"
"Why is Serena not playing in Indian Wells?!!"

The last one, why is Serena not playing Indian Wells?! LOL, I found that one so funny! They must have not heard about last year!
Obviously Venus and Serena are better now then Martina.
Both beat her the last time they played, in Straights, both have won more recently then Martina, especially in slams.
Obviously Martina is more consistent then Venus and Serena, she plays more, gets less injured...

Intead of you Hingis fans jumping on Jen fans(although there are almost none around here, hehe!), you guys fight against the Williams fans...sad, but true...
And if you call Serena fat(obviously she is not), look at Jen!!

I remember since a long while ago, this has been going on, and god knows, even Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert rivalry don't come close!!

I have learned not to fight against Martina fans, because I know they really love Venus and Serena too , I used to really dislike Martina, but I have realized that she is a great tennis player, and really has a sweet personality, and she is now one of my favourites since last year... All of these women should be respected, EXCEPT Jen, can't believe those things she said in the finals "Tell them again", when she wanted to make the crowd shut up, when they were CHEERING FOR HER! Moron, and when she was swearing like crazy! "Like, The fucking ball was out! Like, What the fuck! Like the Ball was fucking out, Like can't you fuckin' remove the like, the fuckin' linesperson, like totally the ball was fuckin out, remove the linesperson, like right now!"

Well something like that!

I made up for the time I have missed with this long post

Later!
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:14 AM   #2
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot emphasise this enough ...
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:17 AM   #3
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
Let's all duke it out.
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:28 AM   #4
joao

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
Well....because you don't like JCrap, you want everybody to not like her and all the fans around the world to get down on her! Well Superhero, that doesn't work that way! I think we need equilibrium somehow! And it's good that everybody doesn't pick on the same player!

GO WILLIAMS ANYWAYS!!!!!!!
joao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:06 AM   #5
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Everyone should get along....
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:43 AM   #6

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody like her anyways, I don't have to make people not like her.
They booed Jennifer after she told the umpire to tell them to be quite.

But I think everybody is sick of Venus and/or Serena versus Martina...
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:51 AM   #7
country flag tia clara
California Dreamer

tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice
Thumbs down

Maybe you can go away again and stay away longer. I for one would really appreciate it.

Bye-bye
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:51 AM   #8
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
I agree with Superhero. Let's all quit fighting each other and save our venom for Jen.
disposablehero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:53 AM   #9
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
shut up superhero
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:29 AM   #10
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

You'll get stoned for this. You should've left the Jennifer part out.

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:10 AM   #11
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares about the Hingis/Williams rivalry. Even Hingis fans know that Venus or Serena at their best (no offense) has never and will never beat them no matter how well Martinais playing. Sorry hingis fans
G1Player2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:20 AM   #12
country flag destructo_girl

destructo_girl has disabled reputation
Quote:
Orignially posted by Superhero
Intead of you Hingis fans jumping on Jen fans(although there are almost none around here, hehe!), you guys fight against the Williams fans...sad, but true...
The reason is cos there are a few Williams fans who never stop bagging out Hingis. And while these sad few are rude, most Jen fans, and Lindsay and Monica fans for that matter, are kind and respectful to us Hingisites.
We don't want to fight, cos most Martians appreciate the fact that Williams fans are Williams fans. And there are a couple of great ones out there, too.

So we'd appreciate it if you didn't come out with comments like that. We're not the ones who start it.
destructo_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:29 AM   #13
Adison

Adison is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not really afraid many bad comment from Venus&Serena's fans ... you want a fight ?..Come on guy ! I will use my intelligent to argue with you guy like Hingis uses her intelligent to beat William sisters on the tennis court .....
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:29 AM   #14
Adison

Adison is an unknown quantity at this point
iam just kidding
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:52 PM   #15

lol...
guys are very feisty!