How does Alex look physically? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:58 PM   #1
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Question How does Alex look physically?

It's great to see so many positive threads about Alex Stevenson but I have yet to read about how her physical fitness has been as of late. She was injured a lot it seemed last year but has had view problems as of late.

Now some pics of her I have seen, she is looking pretty good but I have not seen her play in awhile.

So how does she look folks and besides her obvious new dedication, how much has fitness become a factor in her results?
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:36 PM   #2
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Here's a pic of her from Sydney 2002
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:18 AM   #3
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Seles defeats Stevenson, 7/6, 7/6.

GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:00 AM   #4
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
She's trimmer than last year, but this is a Lindsay sized girl. She can get the flat stomach and the definition but she'll still weigh 170 lbs +. If she gets her serve under control, at her best she'll be scary.
Volcana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:41 AM   #5
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Alex's tummy looks a bit high and flacid for me... but I think she is ok... I dont know very much about her stamina but if she is showing good results, probably her shape is very nice
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:42 AM   #6
JCFan

JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice JCFan is just really nice
Shape doesn't say a whole lot. Look at Jennifer and how everyone said she has a belly. Well, maybe so, but she just won another Slam with it. You can have excellent fitness and stamina even without a perfect body. If Alex can keep working and keep the stamina up and the serves in, she will be fine.
JCFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 01:37 AM   #7
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it was suggested Serena was out of shape to but she looked good also in Sydney.

But Alex does look a little fitter than I have seen her so hopefully she will just keep it up.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote