Chris Evert Thread - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #1321
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
Love this pic. Both girls are looking good!

Pinapin, you are such a star, finding all these pics, thank you so much:
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 06:38 AM   #1322
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

http://www.preciousmomentphotography.com/TENNIS
usd 700,000 the final cheque!
http://www.fotoglif.com/f/163a95itj5zp
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:26 AM   #1323
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Great work Pinapin, thank you!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #1324
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Great photo Pinapin- thankyou.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 09:06 AM   #1325
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Love this pic. Both girls are looking good!

Pinapin, you are such a star, finding all these pics, thank you so much:
Good Morning SueDont both Chris and Martina look really great and healthy?
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #1326
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:50 AM   #1327
pinapin54

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:50 AM   #1328
pinapin54

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #1329
country flag mimi67

mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light mimi67 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I love this - did Chrissie really drive herself there in that dress and heels? She's one of a kind that's for sure
mimi67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #1330
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi67 View Post
I love this - did Chrissie really drive herself there in that dress and heels? She's one of a kind that's for sure
I can't beleive Chrissie drove herself and the family to the dinner! Why didn't she get a driver? I wonder, if she does the same as me, changes her posh shoes for her slippers, when she gets behind the wheel!
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:34 PM   #1331
pinapin54

nice new and old pix here:
http://www.picturedesk.com/de/result...=1&pagesize=-1
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #1332
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Great pics Pinapin, thank-you. It's nice to look back, isn't it.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #1333
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Daze, do you know why often little colton is missed from family pictures?
yes, its because he hasnt come the last couple of years. he doesnt like the hoopla, and prefers to just stay in. you'd think he'd be excited about everyone gathering for his mom like that and want to check it out but alas, he is a quiet shy boy.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:24 AM   #1334
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

sorry y'all..... all of these image sharing sites now stink. photobucket no longer lets you upload & this one 'expires' photos after 10 minutes.

check if you can see them here:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...27_1124402027/

chris & martina

me & pamela howard shriver

me & the very hot gavin rossdale...

who clearly adores me...

and just before i arrived, i stopped off in new mexico!!! check it out! truly, as the license plate says, 'the land of enchantments'...

me and bud collins...

Last edited by daze11 : Nov 10th, 2009 at 05:04 AM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:17 AM   #1335
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
sorry y'all..... all of these image sharing sites now stink. photobucket no longer lets you upload & this one 'expires' photos after 10 minutes.

check if you can see them here:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...27_1124402027/

chris & martina

me & pamela howard shriver

me & the very hot gavin rossdale...

who clearly adores me...

and just before i arrived, i stopped off in new mexico!!! check it out! truly, as the license plate says, 'the land of enchantments'...

me and bud collins...
Hi Daze I'm sure they are great pic's, but I couldn't see them Hope you had a great great time!