Chris Evert Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2003, 06:51 AM   #106
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all
chris evert site

Hii everybody!
Look at our new Chris' web site, please. It needs some adjustement but we'd like to know your thought about it!

Oh, we're looking for photos of Chris, especially some at Court of Champions Ceremony..and, if possible some videotape of the same ceremony (it's a shame they didn't air it on tv!!)

Thank you!
chrannie54@yahoo.it
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #107
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all
Chris site

Hi Rollo,
here is the url www.chrisevert.net

The site is from three huge fan of Chris. We have a lot of material and I hope we'll be able to put it on web soon, but we're looking for everything could be good for site, especially recent photos ...and that amateur tape of Court of Champions ceremony to put on the site.

What about the site??

Ciao
Giuseppina

contact me at chrannie54@yahoo.it, too...
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2003, 11:56 AM   #108
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold
Already said thanks in GM, but wanted to say thanks again. Great job. Great narrative and photos....so many memories..............BCP.
BCP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2003, 12:01 PM   #109
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold
I just got to the part about Chris and Martina's rivalry. Gosh, I thought I was a big fan, but you sure can construe positives out of everything!!(i.e. I thought it was a tad bias against Martina.........)
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #110
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Sam L dug up this old Sports Illustated cover. It's 1976 and Chris Evert was the first ever woman to win SI's Sportsperson of the Year Award.
Billie Jean won the award in 1972,but had to share it with a male.

Rollo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 03:26 PM   #111
BCP

Not sure whether you guys caught the career match % by surface in Stefwhit's thread in GM. Chris is top 2 in 3 out of the 4 surfaces (and number 5 on carpet). Pretty amazing...........
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 11:34 AM   #112
vferrant

vferrant is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a big fan of the ChrisEvert.net site.

Just wondering when the 'Passing Shots' video highlights might be available?

Can't wait to relive some nice memories.
vferrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 12:39 PM   #113
arefriendselectr

arefriendselectr is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks For Starting Thread

Thanks For Starting This Thread.
IMHO: Chris Evert was, and always will be
the most beautiful female tennis player ever.

Oh Yeah, she was pretty talented also.
I recently started A yahoo group devoted to Chris.
Please check it out. And if you have any pictures
of Chris not already posted.
Please post them.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thetempleofevert/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evert20001.jpg (51.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg EvertN.jpg (55.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg EvertP.jpg (13.9 KB, 101 views)
arefriendselectr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 09:08 AM   #114
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to join arefriendselectr-you;ll have a new member shortly!
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 01:38 PM   #115
country flag Robert1

Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light
BCP: Where can I read that article please? I agree with Austin's coach. She was a little bit better at everything compared to Evert. Evert and Navratilova definetely profitted from Austin's burnout.
Robert1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 05:00 AM   #116
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
I wonder what was it Pam said that was so funny?

Captions anyone?
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 05:33 AM   #117
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Or Chris: What the F@$# is a non-slam winner doing here!
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 10:07 AM   #118
country flag Robert1

Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light Robert1 is a glorious beacon of light
Pam says: Have you heard the one of Graf making a comeback?
Robert1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 10:49 AM   #119
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Thanks for ther pic Zummi

I think Chris is saying: "With all the slams we won our group figured we Could give you ONE Pam, but none of us greedy bitches has offered!"
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 01:43 PM   #120
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle
Or Chris: What the F@$# is a non-slam winner doing here!
To which Pam probably replied, "Hey, I'm not the only one!"
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote