Chris Evert Thread - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #886
country flag Calvin M.

Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future
Re: Chris Evert Thread

I don't keep with the news but I had no idea that Chris was married to Greg Norman until Shriver interviewed them. The last husband I remember of Chris' was the skier.
Calvin M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #887
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin M. View Post
I don't keep with the news but I had no idea that Chris was married to Greg Norman until Shriver interviewed them. The last husband I remember of Chris' was the skier.
ahh, then the 'chris evert romances, vol 20' thread might be for you! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=332338
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 04:15 AM   #888
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

update: chris recorded a segment with martina navratilova interviewing for the tennis channel but we dont know when it will air. she will also be part of the auper saturday presentation between the two semifinals. BUT its hard to say how that will go now, as the schedule is up in the air due to weather conditions pushing the friday matches back.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM   #889
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Chrissie is on the tv, alot this week. It's a shame it's all in the US, because I won't get to see much of it. Anyone got any clips of Pam interviewing Greg and Chris.
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #890
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Do you want to know what Chrissie is saying in the video's? If so' please say, I will gladly type it up for you!
yes, pleaseeeee....SMACK!
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #891
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Pinapin, I'll do my best.

In both interview's she talks about the "hood" milk promotion she is doing, and about excerise and healthy eating. Chrissie picks for the US Open were Federer and Serena, she is a big Roger fan, and is always upset when he doesn't win, if Serena plays her best tennis, she thinks she will be tough to beat. She is really impressive with Oudin at the Championships, She has been a great boost for US Tennis. The thing that imprssed Chris the most, was the fact she was able to back up big wins, and her miovement around the court. She also like the fact that Oudin is only 5ft 6inch, proving that you didn't need to be a giant, to be a good tennis player! She was asked how the Evert Juniors got on, and she said not good. That it was a shock for them playing against the best juniors, in the world, but the experience would help them, later on.

She was asked what golf tournaments, Greg would be playing! She hadn't a clue, but mentioned the upcoming Presidents Cup, where he is one of the Captain's. She talked a little bit about her Pro/Celebrity tennis tournament in November, but she was a bit vague on who was coming, because the final details aren't nailed down until October.

That was basically it, I hope that helps ypu.
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:07 PM   #892
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I guessed that, when I watched Wednesday show, and she wasn't on it! No worries though, because if you didn't mention it at all, I would never have known! Fox is a Channel we have, but never watch!
Hi Sue, I am so glad to see your name on my computer screen again. While I was on the cruise leaving Bar Harbour I saw an interview with Evert on Fox I think. She looks absolutely beautiful. And she said that her greatest win ever at the Open was beating Austin in 80 in the semis. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Daze.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #893
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin M. View Post
I actually salute you. You obviously are a person with a touch of class that does not read the gossip columns!!!Only joking Daze and Sue.
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #894
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
update: chris recorded a segment with martina navratilova interviewing for the tennis channel but we dont know when it will air. she will also be part of the auper saturday presentation between the two semifinals. BUT its hard to say how that will go now, as the schedule is up in the air due to weather conditions pushing the friday matches back.
Hi Daze. Evert and Navratilova again eh? That sounds great. A bit off topic but I have to say that I have reviewed my opinion of Navratilova as a commentator. Before I did not give full credit but I have to say that she was superb for the matches I saw on American television. She had so much insight and when she commentated with Connors his respect for her was great to feel and hear.
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM   #895
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Chrissie is on the tv, alot this week. It's a shame it's all in the US, because I won't get to see much of it. Anyone got any clips of Pam interviewing Greg and Chris.
Sue.I didnt see that at all I am afraid- I would have liked to. Bet he didnt look half as good as her!!!!!
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #896
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hi Pinapin, I'll do my best.

In both interview's she talks about the "hood" milk promotion she is doing, and about excerise and healthy eating. Chrissie picks for the US Open were Federer and Serena, she is a big Roger fan, and is always upset when he doesn't win, if Serena plays her best tennis, she thinks she will be tough to beat. She is really impressive with Oudin at the Championships, She has been a great boost for US Tennis. The thing that imprssed Chris the most, was the fact she was able to back up big wins, and her miovement around the court. She also like the fact that Oudin is only 5ft 6inch, proving that you didn't need to be a giant, to be a good tennis player! She was asked how the Evert Juniors got on, and she said not good. That it was a shock for them playing against the best juniors, in the world, but the experience would help them, later on.

She was asked what golf tournaments, Greg would be playing! She hadn't a clue, but mentioned the upcoming Presidents Cup, where he is one of the Captain's. She talked a little bit about her Pro/Celebrity tennis tournament in November, but she was a bit vague on who was coming, because the final details aren't nailed down until October.

That was basically it, I hope that helps ypu.
Thank the lord for Melanie Oudin and Kim Clijsters- people are actually INTERESTED again in the womens game!!!!
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM   #897
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Sue.I didnt see that at all I am afraid- I would have liked to. Bet he didnt look half as good as her!!!!!
Hi Macky Missed you! Better chat in the proper thread, don't want to get in trouble again!
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #898
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Hi Macky Missed you! Better chat in the proper thread, don't want to get in trouble again!
Hi Sue.Oh that is so nice that you missed me.. I know we better stick to the right formalities or the sergeant major of ChrisEvert net will be after us!!!!!Nice to be back!!!!
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 08:57 AM   #899
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ch...iew/3222943202
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 09:36 AM   #900
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
Thanks for that pinapin. As usual she shows great insight and an ability to empathisise with all the players.