Chris Evert Thread - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:51 PM   #871
country flag newmark401

newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all newmark401 is a name known to all
Re: Chris Evert Thread

I think nerves came into play for Margaret Court primarily at Wimbledon, which was, and probably still is, the Mecca of tennis for Australian players. Just look at the number of Aussie men and women who have won the Wimbledon singles title more than twice!
newmark401 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #872
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

chris will start doing us open appearances on a few shows, beginning tomorrow morning at 6:30 on fox & friends morning show on fox news. I dont know if they show these programs online afterward or not, but thats the news!
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #873
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the heads up Daze! Thats on at 11a.m, our time, I will try to catch it. Just read, Chrissie was at the White House yesterday with Greg, the girl certainly gets around!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #874
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

http://www.usta.com/polls/index.html

CAST YOU VOTE!!!!!!!
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #875
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

I saw Chrissie on Fox this morning, she looked fantastic! She was all dressed in White. They asked her about Oudin, and she talked about the milk campaign, she is doing. If I thought drinking milk, would make me look as good as Chrissie, I'd drink a whole lot more of it!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #876
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

Hi Chrissiefan, can you share somewhat the vidoe with us???
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #877
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

whoops! i got that wrong! they said thursday and somehow i wrote 9/9. oh well, cant win 'em all.
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #878
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
whoops! i got that wrong! they said thursday and somehow i wrote 9/9. oh well, cant win 'em all.
I guessed that, when I watched Wednesday show, and she wasn't on it! No worries though, because if you didn't mention it at all, I would never have known! Fox is a Channel we have, but never watch!
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #879
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
Hi Chrissiefan, can you share somewhat the vidoe with us???
I did tape it, but only onto video. A recordable dvd player, is on my Christmas list! I will keep it though, and if it doesn't turn up before, I will post it then!
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #880
pinapin54

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ch...open/396968860
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #881
pinapin54

http://www.wptv.com/content/wptvspor...Q.cspx?rss=762
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 02:56 PM   #882
country flag chrissiefan

Thanks for posting. I'm always amazed, you manage to find these things. I love the saying "loose as a goose"
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #883
pinapin54

..it's a pleasure to share with you all...
my pc sound is still off... : ((
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #884
country flag chrissiefan

Do you want to know what Chrissie is saying in the video's? If so' please say, I will gladly type it up for you!
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #885
country flag daze11

full fox studio clip is here:
http://media.vmsnews.com/MonitoringR...20/N002045450/