Chris Evert Thread - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #2026
country flag Sumarokov-Elston

Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisFitz View Post
There ought to be a "write a caption for this photo" contest.
I think so too! I'll start if off and others can improve on me...

"See that woman over to the left? She can't volley to save her life!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
Sumarokov-Elston is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #2027
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

I thought my "Barbies Chris and Tracy gossiping about who Ken finally decided to bring to the prom" was pretty funny, but Ill settle for second if we can keep the humor coming!
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #2028

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute

Or how about- let's view the entire photo unedited, and see just who is sitting on Billie Jean's other hand!
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #2029
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold

"Pam actually believed that she could win a grand slam!"
BCP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #2030
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold

BTW, great photos........
BCP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #2031

Stan has just exposed his shortcomings to Chris and Tracy, and Billie Jean (who was having a senior moment), missed it and is wondering what's so funny...
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #2032
country flag Sumarokov-Elston

Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all Sumarokov-Elston is a name known to all

Billie Jean King: Anyone want to join my campaign to get Flushing Meadows renamed "The Home of Martina Navratilova"??

OR

Chris: How generous of you to invite your grandparents along, Tracy!
Sumarokov-Elston is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #2033
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCP View Post
Really hilarious ! You made my day.
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:03 AM   #2034
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

http://www.papermag.com/2011/09/mr_m...ty_fashion.php
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #2035
country flag DennisFitz

DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all DennisFitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCP View Post
Ooohhh! Classic. I love it!
DennisFitz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #2036
country flag Evertmad

Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice

Hi..Chris out and about...looking good...
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...s_lunch_place/
Evertmad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #2037
country flag Evertmad

Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice

Chrissie presenting more cheques......doing a great job..!!
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...rit-ar-271438/
Evertmad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #2038
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Many times we have asked if Chris is still friends with Lynda Carter .... today on facebook:
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot CE-18 at 4.26.05 PM.png (21.8 KB, 25 views)
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #2039

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
Many times we have asked if Chris is still friends with Lynda Carter .... today on facebook:
That original Wilson ProStaff was the racquet that turned my backhand around, and helped me discover it was actually my best shot! I couldn't hit a forehand to save my life with it, but it was so good for driving backhands anywhere! I miss that original frame!
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #2040
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
That original Wilson ProStaff was the racquet that turned my backhand around, and helped me discover it was actually my best shot! I couldn't hit a forehand to save my life with it, but it was so good for driving backhands anywhere! I miss that original frame!
I tried the ProStaff twice -- wanted to play with it so badly. But it felt stiff and I felt like I had no control.
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote