Chris Evert Thread - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #1711
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all
Re: Chris Evert Thread

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/membe...bpage=1&page=1
niiiiiiice pix here!
pinapin54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #1712
country flag Evertmad

Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice

Its password protected so unable to see it...
Evertmad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 04:32 PM   #1713
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

here she is at the us open last night with christie brinkley & ralph macchio stalking behind them!!!!
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM   #1714
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
here she is at the us open last night with christie brinkley & ralph macchio stalking behind them!!!!
Was Chrissie watching the Rafa game? That would be Class watching Class!

Did you have a good hols Daze?
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #1715
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Was Chrissie watching the Rafa game? That would be Class watching Class!

Did you have a good hols Daze?
yes she was watching rafa.... as much as we all joke about her marrying a french man, does she not look wonderfully parisian here?

i had a SUPERB holiday, yes!! thanks for asking! hope you had a great summer.
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 08:48 PM   #1716
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yes she was watching rafa.... as much as we all joke about her marrying a french man, does she not look wonderfully parisian here?

i had a SUPERB holiday, yes!! thanks for asking! hope you had a great summer.
It's 2 Uptown Girls together daze!
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 04:17 AM   #1717
country flag daze11

Couple new clips up at ESPN's 'Unmatched' site:
http://30for30.espn.com/film/unmatched.html

& here are chris & martina doing a bit of promotion for the documentary by tossing the coin at the women's final:
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #1718
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

This one is better,they're so cute

http://beta.daylife.com/photo/0e5MdH...na+Navratilova
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 09:06 AM   #1719
pinapin54

pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all pinapin54 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evertmad View Post
Its password protected so unable to see it...
NCFOTONA

able you to see little size pix...
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #1720
pinapin54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
NCFOTONA

able you to see little size pix...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynygNYjHvwA
Chris and son alex at us open...nice!
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 03:44 PM   #1721
country flag chrissiefan

Great Pic's and Video's thanks Guys! It was so lovely to see Chris and Martina, walk out together at the US Open, amd they both looked great! Chrisie's son, seems like a nice boy too!
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 04:10 PM   #1722
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinapin54 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynygNYjHvwA
Chris and son alex at us open...nice!
that olympic guy evan sitting next to them was a dreamboat!!
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #1723
country flag Evertmad

Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice Evertmad is just really nice

Video post was great to see as I thought Chris looked and dressed in a very subdued manner....not dowdy but just not with her usual verve...!!! Wondered if she was thinking about the last time she was at the open.....???Great to see her with Alex...although I thought he looked like he wished the floor would open up when she made her comments about his tennis skills...hope she's doing ok?
Evertmad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:21 PM   #1724
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evertmad View Post
Video post was great to see as I thought Chris looked and dressed in a very subdued manner....not dowdy but just not with her usual verve...!!! Wondered if she was thinking about the last time she was at the open.....???Great to see her with Alex...although I thought he looked like he wished the floor would open up when she made her comments about his tennis skills...hope she's doing ok?
I think she feels like she's never been alone before, having been dating SOMEONE from 1978 until now, at all times.... and perhaps a bit more inward at the moment as a result?? But that relationship to the self is all important, IMO!!! So it is worth going all the way in for. I think she's ok...

Just saw the review in LA Times about the documentary: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5085446.story ... i too could have done without the natalie merchant soundtrack.
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #1725
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
I think she feels like she's never been alone before, having been dating SOMEONE from 1978 until now, at all times.... and perhaps a bit more inward at the moment as a result?? But that relationship to the self is all important, IMO!!! So it is worth going all the way in for. I think she's ok...

Just saw the review in LA Times about the documentary: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5085446.story ... i too could have done without the natalie merchant soundtrack.
Glad the programme, is getting good reviews, I look forward to watching it!

I thought Chrissie looked very stylish, in her grey suit, at the ladies final. She seemed very happy to be with Martina, and she was enjoying herself. She probably has good and bad days, as we all do when we are hurting, and I'm sure she will get through it, and come out the other side if not a better person, a wiser one.