Chris Evert Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:30 AM   #1516
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
new pix of chris up from today's photo shoot - this is her facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-....2963749621..1
she will communicate with fans through this page when she's traveling around, etc...so 'fan' her to be involved.
DazeThanks for that- I will certainly look forward to seeing what she is up to!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #1517
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Her modesty is truly admirable, but it would have been fun if she had occasionally, or maybe even just once brought out her inner Hingis so to speak.
However when she was at her peak I do feel she was aware at some level of her importance in the history of the game. She had that demeanour and look at how desperate she was to win the Aussie Open to confirm her place among the greats.
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:33 AM   #1518
country flag iainmac

Quote:
ha! you should post that comment there! i'm sure she wont mind!
DazeI tell you she is still one mighty fine looking woman- real sex appeal.
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #1519
country flag Bahia

Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future Bahia has a brilliant future

Austin was precocious and the new breed. She was very talented and mentally tough. The evolved form of Evert sacrificing the more variety/touch for additional power.
Bahia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM   #1520
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
new pix of chris up from today's photo shoot - this is her facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-....2963749621..1
she will communicate with fans through this page when she's traveling around, etc...so 'fan' her to be involved.
Thanks Daze I may well join, as soon as I work out what to do!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:10 PM   #1521
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evertmad View Post
She looks great but may not look so happy when she sees photos of Greg in Australia with a blond woman..Daily Mail don't know who she is...
Daze, What was the photoshoot for ? Was it taken at her house ?
Did you get to read the story, before it was taken down Evertmad? It wasn't even up, for 2 hours, before it was removed! So I didn't get to read it.
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #1522
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahia View Post
Austin was precocious and the new breed. She was very talented and mentally tough. The evolved form of Evert sacrificing the more variety/touch for additional power.
And what was fantastic about Austin was her mental tenacity and brilliance as a fighter. I am so glad at last Austin is getting recognition on BFTP!!
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #1523
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Did you get to read the story, before it was taken down Evertmad? It wasn't even up, for 2 hours, before it was removed! So I didn't get to read it.
Good Evening Sue, well what I suspected looks like being a possibility now dosent it? I feel for Chrissie if so. There can be nothing worse than being dumped for another person.
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #1524
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Good Evening Sue, well what I suspected looks like being a possibility now dosent it? I feel for Chrissie if so. There can be nothing worse than being dumped for another person.
Good Evening Macky. If true, you would have thought Greg would have had the good sense to lie low for awhile, wouldn't you, especially with all the fuss around Tiger, at the moment!
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #1525
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Good Evening Macky. If true, you would have thought Greg would have had the good sense to lie low for awhile, wouldn't you, especially with all the fuss around Tiger, at the moment!
SueI know the Tiger Woods business is a right mess isnt it? Now there is someone who has been brilliant at pulling the wool over everyone eyes. What a rascal.
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #1526
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
SueI know the Tiger Woods business is a right mess isnt it? Now there is someone who has been brilliant at pulling the wool over everyone eyes. What a rascal.
Hi Macky Ten and counting, I think the number of women is so far! No wonder, Tiger hasn't been seen for 2 weeks, he is probably exhausted! Tiger makes Greg look like an Angel!
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #1527
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There can be nothing worse than being dumped for another person.
from all i have gathered, 99% sure that is not at all a factor here.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #1528
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
So do you know who the lady is then Daze? and why the story was taken down?
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #1529
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So do you know who the lady is then Daze? and why the story was taken down?
no idea. i mean he may be seeing someone. its not hard for famous people to meet 100s of possible 'partners' a day! but whoever it may be, it would seem after & unrelated to the separation.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:08 AM   #1530
country flag iainmac

Quote:
DazeHow are you? Thanks for the info re this.