Off the bottom - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2003, 07:31 AM   #1
country flag aussiefan83

aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice aussiefan83 is just really nice
Cool Off the bottom

hey i just noticed that with this post Tennis Australia has moved past the Latin players thread and no longer has the least posts in it.

Good to see people getting behind the Aussie players
aussiefan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2003, 07:42 AM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Wooooohoooooo
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2003, 06:58 PM   #3
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Well our players might not be the highest ranked, but I think we owe them our loyalty regardless of whether they are playing Grand Slams or Challengers. Nothing peeves me more than when players get ignored, but suddenly have a winning streak and suddenly everyone is their number one fan.

I really appreciate the effort some make in posting results for our girls from the lower ranked tournaments.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote