Monica sends fax to congratulate clijsters! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2003, 07:55 AM   #1
tyk101

tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice tyk101 is just really nice
Monica sends fax to congratulate clijsters!

seles congratulates new #1

Source.

Interview With Kim Clijsters:
Q. Can you say a word or two about Monica Seles? She's going through a tough time with injuries.
KIM CLIJSTERS: I mean, she's been incredible. I think she's -- as soon as I got to No. 1, she wrote me a fax, she called me in Toronto and everything. That shows what a champion she is, if you can do those things. She's been, you know, growing up definitely a player I admired, especially after she had her stabbing. That's something that -- you know, she's such a strong fighter, with a nice and even strong personality. I think that's definitely, you know, sad not to see her here. I know how much she loves playing tennis and how much she enjoys coming. I think she's going to come here, too, just to have a look and to say hi to everyone. I think also if you see at all the tournaments she goes, she's always a favorite. A lot of people, everyone likes her. I think that's great to see.
Q. What did she write you in the fax?
KIM CLIJSTERS: To congratulate me, saying how proud and happy she is for me, yeah.

Class act, go MOnica, get well soon!!

source: www.seles.co.uk
tyk101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2003, 08:17 AM   #2
country flag Lisbeth

Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice
Monica is a lovely, kind person and a great role model for the younger women.
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 08:20 AM   #3
country flag tennisjam

tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all tennisjam is a name known to all
Monica, the champion...
tennisjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 10:48 AM   #4
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
Monica
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 10:49 AM   #5
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
whe all love Monica
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #6
sunnysideup

sunnysideup has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyk101
seles congratulates new #1

Source.

Interview With Kim Clijsters:
Q. Can you say a word or two about Monica Seles? She's going through a tough time with injuries.
KIM CLIJSTERS: I know how much she enjoys coming.
who doesn't?

Last edited by sunnysideup : Aug 25th, 2003 at 11:32 AM.
sunnysideup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 11:34 AM   #7
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 11:35 AM   #8
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
How nice of Monica! Lindsay also sent her a congratulations email, thus proving that Monica and Lindsay are probably the nicest, most classy women on tour (and Kim too, I remember her writing Lindsay a note some time last year)!
LindsayRulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 11:36 AM   #9
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Awww, that was really nice of Monica

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 11:42 AM   #10
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Monica
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #11
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Go Monica!
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 01:34 PM   #12
country flag fried_beans

fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice
Monica rocks!

*Schett Seles Schnyder Rubin Suarez Pierce*
fried_beans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 02:01 PM   #13
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
completely agree with u simon!
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 02:03 PM   #14
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulez
How nice of Monica! Lindsay also sent her a congratulations email, thus proving that Monica and Lindsay are probably the nicest, most classy women on tour (and Kim too, I remember her writing Lindsay a note some time last year)!
Both were nice gestures, but prove nothing.

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #15
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Classy...thats all I have to say.
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote