I am New here - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM   #1
alleycat

alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point
I am New here

Hello everyone,

I am a new poster here and before I go any further let me just say that I am a W/S fan 150%. After Venus and Serena I root for Jen and Lindsey. I use to like Henin until after that hand thing and I do not have any respect for her anymore. Kim I could take her or leave her. Anyway I am hoping for a Davenport and Cap. final at he USO I will only watch if those two are in it otherwise my tv set will be off. At least I do not have to worry about taping any matches because my favs are not playing. And I do believe that Jen or Davenport can win this thing and keep it here at home.
alleycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM   #2
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! Welcome aboard, your right that would be a nice final.

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:31 PM   #3
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Welcome to the fray.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:49 PM   #4
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat
Hello everyone,

I am a new poster here and before I go any further let me just say that I am a W/S fan 150%. After Venus and Serena I root for Jen and Lindsey. I use to like Henin until after that hand thing and I do not have any respect for her anymore. Kim I could take her or leave her. Anyway I am hoping for a Davenport and Cap. final at he USO I will only watch if those two are in it otherwise my tv set will be off. At least I do not have to worry about taping any matches because my favs are not playing. And I do believe that Jen or Davenport can win this thing and keep it here at home.
Welcome on the board!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:36 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Meow!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 12:02 AM   #6
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starr
Welcome to the fray.
hehe that sounds like Wta world

Welcome Alleycat
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 12:15 AM   #7
Ballbuster
Banned

Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Alleycat!

Nice name, what color is your coat? Are you panther or tiger.
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:32 AM   #8
jmp

jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light jmp is a glorious beacon of light
Hi and welcome, alleycat! I hope you have fun here.
jmp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:34 AM   #9
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat
Hello everyone,

Hi alleycat It's good to see "new" posters on the board.
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:37 AM   #10
alleycat

alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point alleycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbuster
Hey Alleycat!

Nice name, what color is your coat? Are you panther or tiger.
I'm a panther.
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:39 AM   #11
alleycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knizzle
Hi alleycat It's good to see "new" posters on the board.
I like that Knizzle. Our secret.
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:41 AM   #12
alleycat

This board is addictive. I have been on here since 3:00pm and it is 9:51pm. I need a life.