Does anyone know..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 03:27 PM   #1
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know.....

Id like to go up to the Open, but I want to definitley catch the quarterfinal match between Jenny and Venus, of course assuming thats going to happen. Im guessing its would be the night match on 9/4, but Im not sure. Of course I dont want to buy tickets if its not that match.... does anyone know if thats when that match would take place? If not do you know when????? Any helps appreciated!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 03:27 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
They have a strange way of avoiding each other in draws when drawn together... So, hopefully they'll actually meet up here!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 03:30 PM   #3
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
I know I hope it happens... I'm planning on being there for the semis and finals too.... which would be awesome. Im so afraid Ill buy tickets for the wrong matches though, lol. Like I'll but ATP matches, which would suck..... You know me Seles, it could happen, hahahaha!

Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 03:34 PM   #4
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
I heard from Pam Shriver that the bootom half will play on Monday. Therefore the quarters between Venus and Jenny could happen on Sunday August 29. I'm not sure what time wether day or night match. To be sure, just buy tickets on both sessions. I might be on that day too. I hope!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:13 PM   #5
country flag roots

roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all
If you look at the TV schedule from the US Open website (www.usopen.org), it looks like all 4 women's quarterfinals will be held on Tuesday, September 2nd. While the semi-finals wil be held on Friday, September 5th. It seems kinda odd, but it could be accurate and give you an idea when the matches will take place. One thing is for sure, no quarterfinal matches are played on the first weekend of the tournament.
roots is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:15 PM   #6
country flag roots

roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all
Found more info on the scheduling:

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/about/schedule.html

It does look like:
1/4: September 2nd
1/2: September 5th
roots is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:30 PM   #7
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots
Found more info on the scheduling:

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/about/schedule.html

It does look like:
1/4: September 2nd
1/2: September 5th
Hey thanks alot!

Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase
Hey thanks alot!
If you go - I expect photos and kind words from Big Bro and #2.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:26 PM   #9
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Venus pull out of the US Open
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote