The "Go Lindsay!Win finally this tourney" Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 11:47 AM   #1
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Thumbs up The "Go Lindsay!Win finally this tourney" Thread!

COME ON LINDSAY,this year no one can beat you there and u can finally win this tourney!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 02:10 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Go Lindsay! You're the best!
Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #3
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
Go Lindsay

Let's all cheer for a fourth final and a first championship here in New Haven

(Even though she actually has already won Pilot Pen, it wasn't in New Haven back then )

Come on Lindsay
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:22 PM   #4
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Go Lindsay!!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 03:07 PM   #5
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Come on Lindsay - we are all rooting for you
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 08:23 AM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
LETS GO TO THIS TITLE LINDSAY

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Old Aug 12th, 2003, 10:09 AM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey

(Even though she actually has already won Pilot Pen, it wasn't in New Haven back then )

and where it was?

GOOD LUCK LINDSAY
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 03:19 PM   #8
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
It was in Atlanta at the time

Atlanta 1997: (4)Davenport def. Testud 6-4 6-1
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 03:22 PM   #9
country flag Lindsayfan

thanks Mikey

I hope this year Lindsay will win this tourney...apparently New Haven didnt bring good luck to her since now,but this year things can change!
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 03:34 PM   #10
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Vale

Go Lindsay
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 08:24 AM   #11
country flag Jan

TIME FOR A TITLE LINDSAY
LETS GO
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 07:54 AM   #12
country flag Jan

Cheering for you LINDSAY
LETS GO
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 10:35 AM   #13
country flag vasco

vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point
hi val!!!

good luck lindsay!!!!
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #14
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 10:24 PM   #15
country flag Lindsayfan

hi vasco,nice to see you here!

GO LINDSAY,PLZ PLAY AND WIN HERE!