Do you think which one of Australian player is sexiest? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think which one of Australian player is sexiest?

Rachel McQuillan 1 9.09%
Alicia Molik 9 81.82%
Evie Dominikovic 0 0%
Nicole Pratt 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 21st, 2003, 10:46 AM   #1
PierceCheng

PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve
Wink Do you think which one of Australian player is sexiest?

Rachel McQuillan

Alicia Molik

Evie Dominikovic

Nicole Pratt

You think?

Last edited by PierceCheng : Sep 5th, 2003 at 08:15 AM.
PierceCheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2003, 10:50 AM   #2
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Although there are all quite fine

Alicia is Tall and Blonde . . need i say more

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 11:16 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
sam stosur?

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 11:19 AM   #4
PierceCheng

PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve
Question What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
sam stosur?
Gowza, what do you say?
PierceCheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 11:30 AM   #5
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
sam stosur is an up and coming australian possibly the most promising in australian ranks.

also casey, christina w, christina h, sophie ferguson and jaslyn.

i'd have to say my top 3 would be:

1) jazza
2) alicia
3) sam.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 12:55 PM   #6
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, you visited my Rachel McQuillan website! My vote go to Rachel, of course!

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 10:24 PM   #7
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
When I look at each of these girls sexy is not a word that comes to mind. They are all attractive in their own way and I am not necessarily talking about the physical. Doubt if any of them are going to be portrayed at any time of their careers as sex kittens.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 02:42 AM   #8
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for alicia coz she is the best of them four but christina wheeler is definately the hottest
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #9
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
definately nicole pratt
Old Aug 30th, 2003, 04:24 PM   #10
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Er....none of those ones listed. Love em to bits, but I say 'what Vicky said'.

IMO Adriana Szili, Monique Adamczak, Kristen Van Elden, Gaby Baker and Bryanne Stewart are the sexiest of our girls. Not that it really matters anyway, LOL.

Oh I'd mention some junior girls too, but that would just be wrong wouldn't it?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 08:09 AM   #11
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
seriously, i think daniella dominikovic will be the hottest once she become a pro and fits in the category!
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 08:29 AM   #12
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Szilli.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 08:34 AM   #13
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Christina W is cute
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2003, 11:35 AM   #14
stubbsy71

stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold stubbsy71 is a splendid one to behold
Oi, Rennae any day
stubbsy71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote