::~~VENUS Kicks ASS in NEW YORK~~:: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2003, 10:39 PM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
::~~VENUS Kicks ASS in NEW YORK~~::

This is the OFFICIALLY Cheering Thread for the QUEEN in NEW YORK!

GO VEE!
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2003, 03:51 AM   #2
country flag jean_genie

jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute
Go Venus, It's Ya Birthday, We gonna Party Like it's Your Birthday!!! Bring that bling on home. Take NO PRISONERS!!! Come out healthy and smoking and show them who means business. I like the sound of "Three time USOpen Champion Venus Ebony Starr Williams" and I know you do too.
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 04:04 AM   #3
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
GO VEE REPRESENT BABY!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 07:37 PM   #4
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Go Venus!!

Storm the Field!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:15 PM   #5
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Yes!! Go Vee!! I love the fact that there's this mystery surrounding her
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:08 PM   #6
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Blaaaah, wake me up when Venus returns to the court.

The Willi streak is broken...

We'll all see the fourth grand slam all-"sister" final this year, Kim vs. Justine. I like Kim but Lindsay needs a lot praying if she wants to beat Kim.

The only positive note is no points to defend (for both Venus and Serena) during the summer next year.

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote