The "Lovely Loser" Tatiana Perebiynis Excitement Thread!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2003, 01:12 AM   #1
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
The "Lovely Loser" Tatiana Perebiynis Excitement Thread!!

When I heard that Alex pulled out, I looked at the qualifying, hoping Tatiana would be next in! And she was! And I knew she would beat Ashley! And she did!!

Where are all the usual Tatiana fans? Come on in and celebrate!! Big points already!!
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2003, 08:44 AM   #2
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice

Tatiana Perebiynis of the Ukraine returns a shot to Ashley Harkleroad of the United States in their first round singles match at the Pilot Pen tennis tournament in New Haven, Conn., Monday, Aug. 18, 2003. (AP Photo/Bob Child)

fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 08:45 AM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Tatiana! Keep going!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 08:46 AM   #4
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
Perebiynis defeated Harkleroad 6-1, 7-6.
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 08:56 AM   #5
fan22

Tatiana Perebiynis, very excited to be a lucky loser into the main draw after winning her match against Ashley Harkleroad
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 11:26 AM   #6
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
VERY lucky loser ! Wishing her even more good luck!
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 12:46 PM   #7
country flag Central
Team WTAworld

Central has disabled reputation

- - - -

I procrastinate, therefore I exist

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special You're so fucking special
Central is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 01:04 PM   #8
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Tati

Best of luck against Ai

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 04:31 PM   #9
fan22

different pic:
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #10
fan22

One more
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 09:28 PM   #11
country flag pReUrBrIyN
Team WTAworld

pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road pReUrBrIyN is on a distinguished road
I don't think Lucky Losers should exist! Its sort of not fair to those who didn't get the chance....that person whose opponent drops out should get a BYE or something
pReUrBrIyN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 10:12 PM   #12
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
Tatiana

Congrats on a great match Good luck in the next round
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 10:38 PM   #13
country flag Central
Team WTAworld

Central has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextreiber03
...*blah*...
I suggest you to edit your post and post it on some Ashley thread.

- - - -

I procrastinate, therefore I exist

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special You're so fucking special
Central is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #14
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
She cut her hair but still what cute cheeks!

Congrats on her win over Harkleroad! And even though she lost a tough match against Ai..Tatiana should be proud of this! *even though she did lose in the qualifying) lol Good luck in doubles!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 04:42 PM   #15
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Shes cute

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote