Will be Iva back on the top? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 11:16 PM   #1
country flag Zl@tko

Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute Zl@tko has a reputation beyond repute
Will be Iva back on the top?

She's a great player, i would like to see her back on the top. I still belive she can do it.

Go Iva!

Zl@tko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 01:23 AM   #2
country flag Dado

Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice Dado is just really nice
I think she's a great talent. But before two years she want to be a moviestar. Now, she down. I hope she come back. The same I wish Mirjana Lucic!
Old Feb 1st, 2002, 02:10 AM   #3
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
Even if Iva never gets back into the top 10...she has something 99% of the tennis players don't have...a grand slam title!

I like Iva, I hope she comes back and plays well! She had some good results last year...She even held a matchpoint against Hingis (or maybe was 2 away)
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
I do believe that Iva has enough in her to become at least a top 20 player. She did have some moments of greatness last year, and provided she stays injury free, I don't see why she can't rise up in the rankings. Best of luck to Iva and her fans!
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:39 PM   #5
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
If Iva could stay injury free and concentarte on tennis more she'll fr sure be top 20!I hope she can improve and get some big wins and a few titles and be top 20!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:08 PM   #6
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
I think that at this point it has more to do with concentration than with injuries. One week she can beat a top ten player and the next week get beat by someone outside of the top 100. If she could try to be more consitent, she could make it back into the top 20 by the end of the year. I think she will get a lot of points during the claycrout season because she has virtually no points to defend except for the 3rd of Charleston.
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM   #7
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope Iva can regain her form and show everyone that RG 1997 wasn't a fluke!!!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:13 PM   #8
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see Iva Majoli back in the top-20, let alone top-10!
I think her glory days are over. Yeah maybe she'll win a tier III or IV titles and have some wins over top-20 players in the coming years but think that'll be it...
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote