I got an email from one of my guitar heroes!! :D - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2003, 06:03 PM   #1
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
Cool I got an email from one of my guitar heroes!! :D

Joe Stump is so freaking cool!! he wrote back to me!!

I asked him about his career, and what moments stand out.........and about Yngwie.......and here's what he said to me!!

"Hey Joe, thanks for the cool email, I`m glad that you enjoy my stuff, I`ve released 10 records thru the Leviathan label in the U.S. so the mp3 stuff is just a small sample of my catalogue. Anyway , no one moment stands out in particular I had plenty of cool things go on throughou my career. Guitar World magazine called my second album Night of The Living Shred the best neo-classical shred album since Yngwie`s first Rising Force debut, I thought that was very cool. And I`ve been on a bunch of cool tours , to Europe, Japan, Mexico several times and in the U.S. as well. I did open for Yngwie once back in 1994 and that was a great thrill since he`s certainly one of my heroes. He watched me play over by the side of the stage area and was very cool and complementary afterwards. I hung out with him briefly several times and he`s always been very nice. Best of luck with your guitar work, take care, Joe Stump."

I know you guys don't know who he is, but here's some of his stuff if you wanna hear: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/195/...ark_gifts.html
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2003, 07:30 PM   #2
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
He says cool a lot.
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 09:32 PM   #3
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
lol i just noticed. he's cool!
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote