I had my baby! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2003, 12:46 AM   #1
Celeste

Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice
I had my baby!

I had my baby!! It was a "gurl" as Car Keyu Boi would say. I named her Jennifer Marie. I like the player, but it was really a personal name. Ronnie didn't make me name her after his mother after all. Can I be a mother to a "gurl"? I'm not sure, but it is how it is. Ronnie was useless of course and I had to do it ALONE. Anyway, Jennifer Marie was born 8/6/03. I did a tennis check, she has the birthday of Patricia Tarabini, everyone's favorite tennis player. I hope she can be as happy as "Pato" is, so that's a good birthday. Anyway, being a mother to a baby sucks, so no posting, but I wanted to let everyone know who remembered me. Ronnie did abandon me (as all men do) to attend the LA tournament last week (I got him into tennis, how can he ditch me and go without me?), but "the hot chicks" lost early (I think he means Jelena) so he wasn't gone for long. Ronnie only watches tennis for the bodies. I told him Svetlana Kutznetsova was newly 18 and probably hot. I've never seen her. Ronnie is now mad at me, I guess she wasn't so hot. Anyway, I will try to post a pic later of Jennifer, so I will be back! Love you guys!!

That sucks about Serena! Do you think Venus will play? We adopted that stray cat, but we named him "Cupcake" as Ronnie knows a Black lawyer by the same name. It was in her honor.

Hey, everyone, I miss you!
Celeste is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2003, 02:17 AM   #2
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #3
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Congradulations....... Better you than I.... I'm not sure I can deal with children.
Cute name for the baby... Hope you don't spoil her too much. Should make her a tennis pro.
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 03:21 AM   #4
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Congrats Celeste....your "colorful" posts are missed, but glad you and Baby Jennifer are doing well. Post a picture!
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 03:24 AM   #5
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Congrats!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 03:39 AM   #6
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
congrats, how old r u?
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 06:52 AM   #7
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Congrats
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 09:00 AM   #8
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Anyway, being a mother to a baby sucks, so no posting

congratulations!!

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 09:02 AM   #9
country flag Megli

Megli has disabled reputation
Congrats!

Marco Chiudinelli
Roger Federer

Old Aug 14th, 2003, 11:52 AM   #10
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
Congrats!

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 12:34 PM   #11
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
Enhorabuena!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #12
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future
Congratulations on your baby girl

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 01:09 PM   #13
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 02:33 PM   #14
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
oh congrats!i'm so happy for you!!!!!
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #15
country flag Colin B

Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all
Great news, hope everything went well for both of you. Motherhood may seem to suck now but one day you'll realize it's the best thing that ever happened to you!

William Shakespeare (anticipating George W Bush?)

Last edited by Colin B : Aug 15th, 2003 at 12:20 AM.
Colin B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote