Timea Bacsinszky - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 09:29 PM   #106
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald
Timea lost to Paszek 6-3,6-3
Paszek is just 14 & has only played 1 tournament on tour in her career and that was $10,000 challenger in March
But a nice win for Timea over Meusburger, who was ranked #135 in the world.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2005, 05:54 PM   #107
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
I was in Lausanne for the Fed Cup and I saw the first match of Timi. Not a good one She was abble to win against Tamira Paszek but she lost...
Stefanie Vogele made a good match against Meusburger : but she had no experience of fed cup.
On Sunday Timi won against Meusburger and Myriam lost against Paszek.
Paszek was the girl of the week end. She played very very well!

Now Timi in on holidays and I know that she will not play on the US Open...
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #108
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
"Suisse Sources" say that some of the media there are pretty critical of Timi's attitude right now. It could be just a "teenage thing", or maybe she's pissed that her ex-coach (thru the SUI Fed) Zoltan Kuharszky is now the private coach of the far more accomplished Ana Ivanovic of SMO.
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 10:04 PM   #109
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy6094
Now Timi in on holidays and I know that she will not play on the US Open...
Not even the qualifiers?
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #110
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR*
"Suisse Sources" say that some of the media there are pretty critical of Timi's attitude right now. It could be just a "teenage thing", or maybe she's pissed that her ex-coach (thru the SUI Fed) Zoltan Kuharszky is now the private coach of the far more accomplished Ana Ivanovic of SMO.
Yes Timi was critical and I think the team are reason. I think she was not implicated for this fed cup and maybe played the star of team...
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #111
country flag Steffy6094

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
Not even the qualifiers?
No she will not go to the US
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 12:52 PM   #112
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
But a nice win for Timea over Meusburger, who was ranked #135 in the world.
Yes this was a better result.I am surprised why she is not trying for US Open qualifers though
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2005, 08:59 AM   #113
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
where is she ??
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #114
country flag myriam forever

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all
I hope she will be back for the end of the season
She made mistakes but she's a great tennis player
She must just grow a little bit
She's just 17 years. Of course differents players of her age make better results and taht gives her the pressure .
I think what happened during the fed cup is a good lesson for her
Now she needs to PLAY
myriam forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #115
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
come back again if you come to Istanbul again in October, i will surely watch you there
Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM   #116
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Where is Timea playing next?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 12:45 PM   #117
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Yes where is she? I always saw her as one of the biggest talents. Two years ago she was already in the top 200/300 and she had already won a 25k and 50k. But this year she has done nothing.. only a final at a 25k.. and she has play barrely. She needs to make progress and play more tournaments!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #118
country flag Tenisci

Good news Timea will play in Istanbul as expected. Probably she will play with Pemra Ozgen in doubles as the year before
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 11:30 AM   #119
country flag Tenisci

Good luck in the qualifying matches
Old Oct 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM   #120
country flag Tenisci

Istanbul

1st round (6)Ekaterina Makarova v Timea Bacsinszky