Timea Bacsinszky - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2005, 06:35 PM   #91
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
ok,so what???if she gets on with it,its her thing,not yours!!BTW,who are you to judge this??this has something to do with privacy!!
Duh, she chose a profession where one performs in public! And as stated in my first post after that pic, I was hoping (especially after Myriam and MGM were "abducted by space aliens" or something) that Timi would displace the Cuckoo Clock as the top Suisse female by mid or late '06.

Thank goodness for balanced posters like Emerald, who don't have your infantile "blame the messenger" attitude. (I hope Steffy is right, and she's slimmed down since then). BTW, make sure you also blame East Players for taking a pic of Timi's (former, I hope) "beer belly".
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #92
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR*
Duh, she chose a profession where one performs in public! And as stated in my first post after that pic, I was hoping (especially after Myriam and MGM were "abducted by space aliens" or something) that Timi would displace the Cuckoo Clock as the top Suisse female by mid or late '06.

Thank goodness for balanced posters like Emerald, who don't have your infantile "blame the messenger" attitude. (I hope Steffy is right, and she's slimmed down since then). BTW, make sure you also blame East Players for taking a pic of Timi's (former, I hope) "beer belly".
ok,this is the last post you get from me,because youre a hopeless case!and just in the last part of your post,you proved again,that you have no respect for women!but enough said,this is way too silly for me!i hope,one day,you might change your thoughts..
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 06:21 PM   #93
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by www
Does anybody knows her schedule ? Hope she will be in Istanbul again in October
Fed Cup next week against Austria
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 06:28 PM   #94
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

You think she is fat? Maybe a little stomach...but have a look on her legs!
Old Jun 29th, 2005, 10:34 AM   #95
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Looking at these pictures from this angle she does not look fat.Maybe the 1st pictures she did from that angle but from side angle she looks normal weight.
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2005, 06:16 PM   #96
country flag Steffy6094

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 02:26 PM   #97
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald
Looking at these pictures from this angle she does not look fat.Maybe the 1st pictures she did from that angle but from side angle she looks normal weight.
This is true. Keep in mind though, that we're talking about being fit enough to compete in 2 hour matches on courts where the actual temperature in the afternoon sun may be 40 degreees C, the same as 104 F. (Remember that official temperaturess on weather.com, etc. are measured in the shade).

So having a normal body composition may leave a player worn out by the 3rd set. Here's an actual example, where it wasn't even broiling hot. Claudine (who's "neither fat nor super fit") Played Patty (who's much fitter, though older) @ AI '04. They split 6-4's, then Patty Peppered a pooped Schaul 6-1 in the 3rd.
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 01:16 PM   #98
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Quote:
This is true. Keep in mind though, that we're talking about being fit enough to compete in 2 hour matches on courts where the actual temperature in the afternoon sun may be 40 degreees C, the same as 104 F. (Remember that official temperaturess on weather.com, etc. are measured in the shade).
Yes that's true. Timea is in Fed Cup team against Austria this week and it's outdoor on red clay so she might have real test of physical fitness there. It's Timea and Casanova playing singles matchs.
Patty is not playing and no Manu Gagliardi

Last edited by Emerald : Jul 7th, 2005 at 01:23 PM.
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 02:03 PM   #99
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Yes that's true. Timea is in Fed Cup team against Austria this week and it's outdoor on red clay so she might have real test of physical fitness there. It's Timea and Casanova playing singles matchs.
Patty is not playing and no Manu Gagliardi
I'm know something about the SUI Fed Cup situation. Manu was pissed about being kept on the bench (even for dubs) in last year's spring match, so they could Play Patty, and basically told them "No thanks" re. the future.

As you may know, MGM has never played any ITF related stuff for SUI, due to her father's (12 year?) "Cold War" with their Fed ova not getting money for training, as the Casanova's (inc. little Daniela) did.

Then the Peppermint Puzzle turned her back on them, so its just Myriam and Timi to play all 5 matches. (They have an emergency reserve player, I forget who). So yeah, it'll be interesting 2C if stamina becomes a factor.
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 04:36 PM   #100
Emerald

Quote:
I'm know something about the SUI Fed Cup situation. Manu was pissed about being kept on the bench (even for dubs) in last year's spring match, so they could Play Patty, and basically told them "No thanks" re. the future.

As you may know, MGM has never played any ITF related stuff for SUI, due to her father's (12 year?) "Cold War" with their Fed ova not getting money for training, as the Casanova's (inc. little Daniela) did.

Then the Peppermint Puzzle turned her back on them, so its just Myriam and Timi to play all 5 matches. (They have an emergency reserve player, I forget who). So yeah, it'll be interesting 2C if stamina becomes a factor.
Well they will maybe regret saying that to Manu now looking at the team.The other players are Gaelle Widmer & Stefanie Vogele Austria is not a good team either so they might even win it somehow.
Myriam looked in very bad shape during the last Fed Cup matches and got beat 6-0,6-0
Patty should have played
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 01:14 PM   #101
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Well they will maybe regret saying that to Manu now looking at the team.The other players are Gaelle Widmer & Stefanie Vogele Austria is not a good team either so they might even win it somehow.
Myriam looked in very bad shape during the last Fed Cup matches and got beat 6-0,6-0
Patty should have played
Patty Predictably does what Hofmann she wants. (So do many other players, she usually doesn't even pretend that she needs a reason). I think Stefanie might have been the backup last year, too. And I wonder if Gaelle is related to Mario Widmer, the (13 years now?) boyfriend of "4M" (Marti's Mother Melanie Molitor).
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 06:25 PM   #102
Emerald

Timea lost to Paszek 6-3,6-3
Paszek is just 14 & has only played 1 tournament on tour in her career and that was $10,000 challenger in March

Vogele at least did better against Meusberger who has a lot more experience.
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM   #103
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Timea lost to Paszek 6-3,6-3
Paszek is just 14 & has only played 1 tournament on tour in her career and that was $10,000 challenger in March

Vogele at least did better against Meusberger who has a lot more experience.
So Myriam didn't play singles?

Anyway, maybe Timi was injured. I mean, she had a number of close matches last year with Misa Krajicek, though only winning once, so she has more talent than this result would indicate.

If she did play hurt, along with Myriam not being able to go (and MGM still out, though her father finally resolved his differences with the SUI Fed) I think the blame falls squarely on Patty & Rainer. (Manu had a valid excuse not to play IMO, after she was double-crossed last year). Too bad Marti didn't fill in, rather than play WTT!
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 02:02 PM   #104
country flag Alize's#1fan

Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all
Alize's#1fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM   #105
country flag Alize's#1fan

Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all Alize's#1fan is a name known to all

Also does anyone know when she will play her next ITF tournament?
Alize's#1fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote