Timea Bacsinszky - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #946
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Allez Timea

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #947
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Timea won 6-4 6-1

from 1-4* down
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 07:29 AM   #948

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Good win Timi!!
I just really want to see some consistensy now. Timea can bet Chan next round but she's so incnsistent so you can never know..

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM   #949
country flag IVI

IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of

If She plays like She did yesterday we´ll see her name into the last 32.
Go Timi!
IVI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #950
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all

Just a few quick points from this match:

-Timea was down 2 breaks in the first set but kept her composure. That was a good sign.

-Razzano took a long injury time out after Timea broke back twice. Once again, this did not shake Timea at all.

-Timea was mixing up the pace nicely throughout the match.

-The match was played on an outer court in front of a small crowd. Of the fans who were there, quite a few were wearing Swiss T-shirts.

-Funniest moment: After Timea won, a bunch of kids went over for her autograph and Timea was happy to sign them all. One young boy, yelled, "I want you to sign my hat and shirt!" Timea replied, "you forgot to say 'please!'"
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #951
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all

Timea rolls over Chan: 6-3, 6-2.
But Safina, assuming she beats Vinci, will be a tall order.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #952
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #953

Great job
I can't see her passing Safina, but I hope she'll put some big fight, and hey, rd3 is great for her

Old Aug 28th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #954
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Timea.

Now maybe she can save the WTA by beating Safina.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #955
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

great job for Timi this week..i hope she can just keep it going!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2008, 10:41 PM   #956
country flag Michaelz

Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold

good torn for timea, keep going
Michaelz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 02:39 AM   #957
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Timea lost 3-6 7-5 6-2 to Safina. She was up 30-15 on Safina's serve at 5-4 2nd set.

Last edited by Protoss : Aug 31st, 2008 at 04:49 AM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 04:58 AM   #958
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

what a pity

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 05:14 AM   #959

So close Timi

Old Aug 31st, 2008, 08:16 AM   #960
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote