Timea Bacsinszky - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #76
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
She looks SO much older than 14/15
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #77
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
I was in Neuchâtel for the Fed Cup I can say that she is a realy good player. She defeated Martina Sucha : TOP 60.
She plays a very good tennis! She deserve a place in the TOP 50 now and soon she will be high on the Top.
Go Timy!!!!!
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:55 AM   #78
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy6094
I was in Neuchâtel for the Fed Cup I can say that she is a realy good player. She defeated Martina Sucha : TOP 60.
She plays a very good tennis! She deserve a place in the TOP 50 now and soon she will be high on the Top.
Go Timy!!!!!
c'était trop beau cette fedcup n'est-ce pas Steffy?!
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #79
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
LOL Oui le touffu de Neuch'

I'm impatient to see Timea at the french Open she's going to play the junior draw and why not the the mixed double ?
Old May 15th, 2005, 08:01 PM   #80
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
I had a question about Timea. I know she's still 15 but she seems so talented.. so why is she playing such a dumb schedule. She only seems to play some low challengers at times, and with those challengers her ranking won't be any better than it is now. She can easily play 75k challengers or low Tier tournaments sometimes. Because of her schedule she even can't play the quallifications of Roland Garros I believe. I hope her schedule will be better soon and that she can lift up her ranking!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 10:29 PM   #81
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatzup
I had a question about Timea. I know she's still 15 but she seems so talented.. so why is she playing such a dumb schedule. She only seems to play some low challengers at times, and with those challengers her ranking won't be any better than it is now. She can easily play 75k challengers or low Tier tournaments sometimes. Because of her schedule she even can't play the quallifications of Roland Garros I believe. I hope her schedule will be better soon and that she can lift up her ranking!
I don't know too, it's strange
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 08:11 PM   #82
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 01:14 AM   #83
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
OMFG! Timi is getting fat, not like Myriam (who has a thyroid problem) but MORE than MGM, who was mainly lacking in muscle tone. No wonder "4M" (Marti's Mother Melanie Molitor) wouldn't keep this kid as a Coaching Client, and Timi's been having only modest success ova the past year or so!

BTW, this isn't bashing, as I'd LOVE 2C Somebody Suisse besides you-know-who become a force in the WTA, and I'd thought (after the 2 mentioned above basically disappeared) that Timi could be it.
Old Jun 10th, 2005, 10:30 AM   #84
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
I think that she already could be ranked in top 150/top 100! I hope that latest big progress will come soon!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #85
country flag Steffy6094

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR*
OMFG! Timi is getting fat, not like Myriam (who has a thyroid problem) but MORE than MGM, who was mainly lacking in muscle tone.
Timea fat?! It's a joke no? She's slime! I saw her a lot of time since this last two month and I don't think she is fat!
Old Jun 25th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #86
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
OMFG! Timi is getting fat, not like Myriam (who has a thyroid problem) but MORE than MGM, who was mainly lacking in muscle tone. No wonder "4M" (Marti's Mother Melanie Molitor) wouldn't keep this kid as a Coaching Client, and Timi's been having only modest success ova the past year or so!

BTW, this isn't bashing, as I'd LOVE 2C Somebody Suisse besides you-know-who become a force in the WTA, and I'd thought (after the 2 mentioned above basically disappeared) that Timi could be it.
hey,if being "fat" starts at that point in your opinion,then you have a real problem!!and its a dangerous opinion too,because a lot of girls take such SILLY opinions very seriously!and in the end,they end up with a heavy anorexic illness!!so,better finish such stupid comments!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM   #87
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
hey,if being "fat" starts at that point in your opinion,then you have a real problem!!and its a dangerous opinion too,because a lot of girls take such SILLY opinions very seriously!and in the end,they end up with a heavy anorexic illness!!so,better finish such stupid comments!
Wrong, Timi (@ least when the pic was taken) was fat for an aspiring professional tennis player! And if I have a "real problem" about it, so did Melanie Molitor, as I mentioned above. In the pic, she's "growing" a pot belly worthy of Magui Serna.

Girls who become anorectic are generally like Dani, who was slim to begin with in 2002, then "went of the deep end" in 2003. (Fortunately, she recovered from the stick figure look of 2 years ago, though her game hasn't on any consistent basis).
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 02:17 AM   #88
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
Quote:
Wrong, Timi (@ least when the pic was taken) was fat for an aspiring professional tennis player! And if I have a "real problem" about it, so did Melanie Molitor, as I mentioned above. In the pic, she's "growing" a pot belly worthy of Magui Serna.

Girls who become anorectic are generally like Dani, who was slim to begin with in 2002, then "went of the deep end" in 2003. (Fortunately, she recovered from the stick figure look of 2 years ago, though her game hasn't on any consistent basis).
Yes I agree with you.Timea looks overweight here and in tennis now you need athleticism. I hope she works on her weight and this doesnt hold her back.
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 01:25 PM   #89
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:

ok,so what???if she gets on with it,its her thing,not yours!!BTW,who are you to judge this??this has something to do with privacy!!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #90
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Does anybody knows her schedule ? Hope she will be in Istanbul again in October
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote