Timea Bacsinszky - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #856
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Yes they play the doubles together!

92. Stefanie Voegele
103. Timea Bacsinszky
Timéa11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #857
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

WD Timea! Now beat Patty
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:12 AM   #858
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes beat Patty!!! I think she can!

92. Stefanie Voegele
103. Timea Bacsinszky
Old May 28th, 2008, 12:14 PM   #859
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno if i can watch the match this afternoon coz i'll be working i'm afraid
hope i can find a stream and watch it when my boss isn't around
anyway, good luck timi you can do it
Old May 28th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #860
country flag Timéa11

92. Stefanie Voegele
103. Timea Bacsinszky
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM   #861
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Patty def Timea 6:4 4:6 6:1.
I don't know about this match's quality, but great fight from Timea, and she keeps improving
From those stats, all I can say is that or they're both were serving extremly well in the first 2 sets, or they couldn't put a return on court, becuase most of the match they held their serves pretty easily..
Timea was broken only once in the first set (at 4 all), didn't broken at all in the 2nd (broke Patty at 5:4) and ion the 3rd I guess Patty was too much, or Timea was pretty tierd.
Either way, nice fight Timea and good luck in doubles with Alize

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #862
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

the first and second set : good match's quality

in the second, Timea had 20 winners , most of them with the backhand (and many beautiful backhand stop )!
but in the third, Timea didn't start well and then was too much exhausted

I think Timea keeps improving but she has to work on her fitness and her foerhand, because it's not a so good weapon like her backhand.

good luck for the next event Timea!
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #863
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

One-on-one with Timea Bacsinszky
Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #864

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks!

Old May 28th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #865
country flag Timéa11

I saw the match and Timi playes very well. Her backand is fantastic! She served very well! Her forehand is not very good, she must to work this point.

92. Stefanie Voegele
103. Timea Bacsinszky
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:10 PM   #866

Does anyone have that match?

Old May 29th, 2008, 04:18 AM   #867
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Old May 29th, 2008, 04:26 AM   #868
country flag Hakapeszi

Old May 29th, 2008, 07:56 AM   #869
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timéa11 View Post
I saw the match and Timi playes very well. Her backand is fantastic! She served very well! Her forehand is not very good, she must to work this point.
Timea11, do you know if Timea plays a WTA tournament on grass before Wimbledon?
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #870
country flag Timéa11

Yes she will play the Q in Eastbourne! Good luck Timea!

92. Stefanie Voegele
103. Timea Bacsinszky