Timea Bacsinszky - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:49 AM   #691
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Timéa will play the WTA tournament in fes. She will be the 6th seed.
Timéa11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #692
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Good luck Timea

Btw, why Timea doesn't play FC?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #693
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know... she have just said that she want her to qualify for Pekin. So, no Fed cup this year!
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 06:25 PM   #694
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Fes MD

(3) GARBIN, Tathiana ITA v CASTANO, Catalina COL
ARN, Greta HUN v Q
CETKOVSKA, Petra CZE v KLOESEL, Sandra GER
(WC) LALAMI, Nadia MAR v (5) BACSINSZKY, Timea SUI

Cant complain about the draw. Should reach quarters at least.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:05 PM   #695
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Timea, you better at least win your first match.
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 12:02 AM   #696
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Good luck Timea !

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 09:38 AM   #697
country flag Timéa11

Good luck Timéa! I think it will be a great tournament for her... Maybe her first final on the tour? Will see. After this tournament, Timi will play the quali in Berlin and Rome.
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #698
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Timea.
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #699
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timéa11 View Post
Good luck Timéa! I think it will be a great tournament for her... Maybe her first final on the tour? Will see. After this tournament, Timi will play the quali in Berlin and Rome.
If she goes into final on FES, she will not be able to play Berlin quali. I can't wait to see Timi here in Berlin.
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 02:06 PM   #700
country flag Timéa11

Yeah! Takes photos when you will see her!
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 02:07 PM   #701

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Timea!!!

Old Apr 29th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #702
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Timea beat Lalami 6-2 6-4, but played
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #703
country flag Timéa11

Good job timmi! Good luck for your next match!
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #704

Win is a win.. Now do better next match..! Who's the opponent?

Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #705
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Win is a win.. Now do better next match..! Who's the opponent?
Petra Cetkovska