Timea Bacsinszky - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #646
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Great effort, Timea
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2008, 01:40 PM   #647
country flag Cankarlo

Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all

what's her next tournament?
Cankarlo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 02:28 PM   #648
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she got into the Doha MD, so I guess she is in Dubai. I think she had to withdraw from Doha because she went so far in Antwerp.
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #649
country flag Cankarlo

Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all Cankarlo is a name known to all

yeah she must me tired. She won 6 matches in a week which is incredible in my opinion. I saw her first in Zurich that she beat Schiavone 5/0 ret. After this tournament(Antwerp) I am a new Baczinsky fan as well. She plays the shots with thinking. She has a very exciting game. Also multi dimensional with drop shots(boy she's got great touch),volleys etc etc... Good luck in the next tournament Timea
Cankarlo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #650
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Timea

But she has a very good game and a super personality
definetly a fan off her now
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #651
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Timea
Your'e amazing!
Even though you lost you showed how fighter you are and the BH
All she needs is just to improve a littl her movement..
Great week and result

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 02:32 PM   #652
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by peikko : Feb 17th, 2008 at 10:18 PM.
peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #653
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty. View Post
Good to see a Swiss girl rising as another Swiss girl is declining.

Amazing job Timea! #60 is a great achievement. Nothing is impossible, go out and do your best tomorrow.
the funny thing is that Patty's rankings is at it's highest point for quite a while in spite of her sub standard play. if she has a big run on green clay again she could quite easily secure another year in the top 15/20.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #654
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute

I was very happy to see Timea's run last week. She just needs to tighten up a few aspects of her game and she could really move up to the next level. she plays too timidly at times and it makes her look average. I like the fact that she has such an aggressive first serve though. it's important for her to develop her game around that. her second serve needs work. still to half your ranking to 60 in 6 weeks is very encouraging. she really should have beaten Mirza at the Aus Open as well.

Given she's not defending much on tour this year finishing the year around the top 30 is quite realistic.

she just needs to play Fed Cup now
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM   #655
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
she is a beauty
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #656
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz View Post
I was very happy to see Timea's run last week. She just needs to tighten up a few aspects of her game and she could really move up to the next level. she plays too timidly at times and it makes her look average. I like the fact that she has such an aggressive first serve though. it's important for her to develop her game around that. her second serve needs work. still to half your ranking to 60 in 6 weeks is very encouraging. she really should have beaten Mirza at the Aus Open as well.

Given she's not defending much on tour this year finishing the year around the top 30 is quite realistic.

I think she needs to get in more athletic shape to make a major move. (Linzi was an exception, but she could ovapower most opponents). While not in "Serna territory" Timi has kind of the "extra baggage" around her tummy that (I correctly predicted) would hurt "perennial junior #1" Barbora Strycova's PP (Professional Prospects).

4M (Marti's Mother Melanie Molitor) basically kicked MGM out of her little academy a few years ago because she felt said player wasn't willing to get into good enough shape. And considering that both Marti and (unfortunately) the CCCP have had the best Suisse female results in recent years, its hard to argue with that.

I know Alex, the Cuckoo Clock won 5 titles in '98 when she was a little chubby too. Of course she didn't live with a chain smoker then. If she weren't in great err, physical shape, she'd be running out of petrol late in long matches all the time.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM   #657
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz View Post

Why doesn't she play FC?
She's better than Vogele, and in better shape the Manu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
I think she needs to get in more athletic shape to make a major move. (Linzi was an exception, but she could ovapower most opponents). While not in "Serna territory" Timi has kind of the "extra baggage" around her tummy that (I correctly predicted) would hurt "perennial junior #1" Barbora Strycova's PP (Professional Prospects).

4M (Marti's Mother Melanie Molitor) basically kicked MGM out of her little academy a few years ago because she felt said player wasn't willing to get into good enough shape. And considering that both Marti and (unfortunately) the CCCP have had the best Suisse female results in recent years, its hard to argue with that.

I know Alex, the Cuckoo Clock won 5 titles in '98 when she was a little chubby too. Of course she didn't live with a chain smoker then. If she weren't in great err, physical shape, she'd be running out of petrol late in long matches all the time.

First of all, what is CCCP and MGM?
And please don't wish for players to not be in shape.

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #658
country flag DarkchildSwiss

DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future

Mgm = Marie-gayanay Mikaelian

Other players: Belinda Bencic ~ Kim Clijsters ~ Timea Bacsinszky ~ Elena Dementieva ~ Stefanie Voegele ~ Anna Kournikova ~ Maria Sharapova ~ Vera Zvonareva ~ Daniela Hantuchova ~ Elena Bovina ~ Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Monica Seles ~ Jennifer Capriati ~ Serena and Venus Williams ~ Klara Koukalova
DarkchildSwiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #659
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM   #660
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai QD

(3)MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel ESP v (wc)AL-NABHANI, Fatma OMA
YAN, Zi CHN v FORETZ, Stephanie FRA
LAPUSHCHENKOVA, Anna RUS v NICULESCU, Monica ROU
KLEYBANOVA, Alisa RUS v (12)BACSINSZKY, Timea SUI

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote