Timea Bacsinszky - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM   #601
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

Am I the only one who don't see Tmea's name in the draw?

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM   #602
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

Timéa play against Govortsova in the first round . If she won, she play agaisnt julie Ditty.. Delicious draw!
Timéa11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #603

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timéa11 View Post
Timéa play against Govortsova in the first round . If she won, she play agaisnt julie Ditty.. Delicious draw!

What a chance!!!
Take it Timi!! Alezz!

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #604

Oh and thanks Timea11

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #605
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

No problem, justine schnyder! and go Timi!
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #606

Bte, Timea plays now doubles with Feys. They're against Patty and Andersson ( )
But I wish Timea would withdrew fron the doubles.. The qualies matches were though enough and she needs her energy now..
Timea and Feys lead 3:1

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #607
country flag Timéa11

Yes, i agree with you, but i think it's a good thing if timéa play some matches. So she can progress a lot!
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:08 PM   #608

Yeah, that's good too
I just hope she'll be fresh for tommorow!
6:2 3:4

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #609
country flag Timéa11

Yes, I hope too! But for me 2008 can be a good year for timi... in top 50?
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #610

Hopefully
Btw, she plays tommorow on 13:00 pm in the second court
(Patty plays too, and damn Eurosport will show Li-Cibulkova match instead of her's
)

Good luck swisses!

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #611
country flag Timéa11

arg! I want to see timi! grr!
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #612

Swiss TV doesn't show their matches?

Btw, just yo know who am I talking to, are you a male or a female?

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM   #613
country flag Timéa11

I'm a male! and no Swiss tv doesn't schow their matches! Just federer and sometimes Schnyder but not timi...
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #614

I'm a female

TV...

Timea lost the match with Feys... But at least now she'll concentrate only in the singles.. She has to! The draw is pretty good! (Bondarenko )
Good luck to her tommorow!

Old Feb 12th, 2008, 06:11 PM   #615
country flag Timéa11

Yeah, good luck for tomorrow... and WIN!!!!!!!!!