Timea Bacsinszky - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #1651
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Timea Bacsinszky

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #1652
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Good fight, Timea!

Sweet revenge for AO.

Bad Gastein final!

Break Points Won: 7 of 7.

Now win the title, Timea!

Thanx. Interesting article.
Timea says since her grandparents died the only relatives in Hungary are a few cousins.
So no close connection with Hungary anymore.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #1653
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Timea lost to Görges 1-6 4-6
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #1654
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

wta.2010.bad.gastein.ws.fr.Goerges.vs.Bacsinszky
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #1655
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in doubles too.

Still, 11 wins in a row, is not bad
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #1656
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Must be frustrated to lost two finals in a day but she can be happy about her week
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #1657
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Must be frustrated to lost two finals in a day but she can be happy about her week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BacsiTimiWTA.jpg (27.4 KB, 78 views)

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #1658
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Lost in doubles too.

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #1659
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Timea

But successful tournament, 2nd WTA final for Timea in Bad Gastein.

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/n...256076_2101744

Quote:
Gorgeous Victory For Goerges

July 25, 2010
BAD GASTEIN, Austria - She had to double up on finals day but it didn't stop her from her first Sony Ericsson WTA Tour title. Julia Goerges took Bad Gastein by storm on Sunday, beating Alizé Cornet in a rain delayed semifinal then defeating Timea Bacsinszky later in the day in the final.

Goerges, who had never played Cornet or Bacsinszky before, was strong on serve in both matches, maintaining a first serve percentage of over 60% and winning over 70% of those points throughout the day - and that helped her record 61 64 victories over both the Frenchwoman and the Swiss.

Before this week, Goerges' best results on the Tour were four semifinal finishes. Not only did she break that personal best with her win over Cornet, who had taken out No.1 seed Andrea Petkovic earlier in the week, but she carried that momentum into the title match against No.2 seed Bacsinszky.

"In the morning I told myself just try to get to the final. It was my fifth chance and I did it," Goerges said. "I was so happy to be in my first final that I was really relaxed against Timea, and the crowd was so supportive too. I got tight on one match point but closed it out well. I'm so happy to have my first title.

"I'm going to buy a MacBook to celebrate. My laptop isn't working well anymore so I'll give that to my coach and get a new one!"

Goerges has now won 13 of her last 14 matches, rebounding from a first round loss to Marion Bartoli at Wimbledon with a $100,000 ITF Women's Circuit title on clay in France, reaching the semifinals of Palermo last week (falling to Flavia Pennetta there) and now winning in Bad Gastein.

Bacsinszky was playing her second career final, having won her first title on indoor hardcourts in Luxembourg last October.

"I never expected a week like this before coming here," said Bacsinszky, who led 4-2 in the second set of the final before Goerges won the last four games. "I wasn't feeling confident coming into this week, but I didn't put any pressure on myself, even though I was the No.2 seed. I love the game and I love competition, and I think I showed I could fight hard and make the final. I'm sad to lose today."

In the doubles final, No.2 seeds Lucie Hradecka and Anabel Medina Garrigues beat No.4 seeds Bacsinszky and Tathiana Garbin in a match tie-break, 67(2) 61 105. Bacsinszky and Garbin had won their last two tournaments together but that winning streak came to an end as the first-time pairing of Hradecka and Medina Garrigues were just too strong after the first set.

Hradecka won her ninth Tour doubles title while Medina Garrigues won her 15th. Hradecka is actually undefeated in doubles in Bad Gastein, winning in 2007 (with Renata Voracova) and 2008 and 2009 (with Andrea Hlavackova).

"It was my first time playing with Anabel and I hope we'll play again," Hradecka said. "I'm so happy to win here four years in a row. I love being here in Bad Gastein. There's so much to do in the area. It's just a really good tournament."

"I'm really happy to win another title, and I'm very happy for Lucie too," Medina Garrigues said. "Lucie is a very good doubles player. She has a lot of power."

Bacsinszky gave Garbin a stuffed animal cat after the match: "I gave her a little present because I really enjoy travelling with her. She's a wonderful person. She's older than me, but I feel like she's my best friend - she has taken care of me many times and has given me such a positive view on life."
Seems like Garbin means a lot to Timea.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #1660
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Such a cute pic from her an Tax
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #1661
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

I have never heard this tatoo story before it's and at the same time.
But of course my favourite quote is: "Agnes Szavay hat zum Beispiel auch zwei Jahre lang keinen Ball mehr getroffen und hat jetzt wieder zwei Turniere gewonnen." Maybe it's because I don't know this phrase but it sounds

And congrats for her latest results
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:30 PM   #1662
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Swiss Interclub R1:
Bacsinszky def. De Gubernatis 6-3, 6-3
Bacsinszky/Chakhnashvili def. De Gubernatis/Michel 6-4, 6-4
Too close IMO...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #1663
country flag Keroh

Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah! A good victory for Timea. At the beginning, she had a little bit dificulties to play good! Her adversary, Du Gubernatis, wasn't very sympathic on the court!
Keroh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #1664
country flag Keroh

Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light Keroh is a glorious beacon of light

Timea win today against Zuzana Kucova (175 WTA I believe) 6-4 4-6 6-3 and in double too 6-2 6-2! It was the last match with TC Mail this year! Perhaps the next year ??? I hope!
Keroh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM   #1665
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

... GL for the US Open Series, Timi!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote