Sunday's scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
Arrow Sunday's scores

fianl starts at 10 pm Belgian time, 25 mintes to go!
If there are persons who can't see the match live and wonna see update scores with comments please check in on www.sanexheroes.com => lives => Fleemke.

I can follow the match on TV here

And let's hope for a good match!
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #2
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Good Luck Kim
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:49 PM   #3
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Good luck Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:52 PM   #4
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
I will be giving live scores.

Thanks.
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:53 PM   #5
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lindsay!!!

Disclaimer: If Lindsay shows up with that lousy attitude she deserves to lose!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #6
Toontje

Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's a link if you can't follow that final on TV!

Live scoreboard:

http://www.sport.be/nl/tennis/2003/

Headlines
Volg Clijsters - Davenport vanaf 22u Live

greetings
Toontje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:54 PM   #7
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:55 PM   #8
Jordan.

Toontje - I will be giving live scores. Not this website.

Thanks.
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #9
Toontje

Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point Toontje is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok Jordan!

Good luck Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toontje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #10
country flag fleemke│

fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of fleemke│ has much to be proud of
thx jordan
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke│ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #11
Jordan.

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #12
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Are they already on the court?
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #13
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Davenport Delays Kim for the number ONE Spot

Thats gonna be the headline after the match.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 09:00 PM   #14
Jordan.

Players are arriving on court.
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #15
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Go Lindsay! Sorry Kim!
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote