Official Mary Pierce Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 04:34 AM   #1
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Official Mary Pierce Thread

Best of luck our Mary !!!!!!!

Go go Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fierce Pierce

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2003, 05:22 AM   #2
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
Mary!!
Get more confidence for the U.S open!!!

I think you can at least enter the 3rd round!!!

Come on,your show time again!!
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 07:01 AM   #3
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
I love you Maam!Take care and kick some ass in Toronto!!

//The queen from France -> 1 and only Mary Pierce //
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 09:01 AM   #4
country flag aimee20

aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all
let's kick some ass Mary
blast em Mary

MARY
aimee20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 09:06 PM   #5
alessandrochus

alessandrochus is an unknown quantity at this point alessandrochus is an unknown quantity at this point
I love you Mary, keep on going!

Old Aug 11th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Mary is also going to play doubles with Nadia Patrova I think.

Oh Mary's first round match is against M Vento-Kabchi (VEN)

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Aug 11th, 2003, 07:13 AM   #7
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Mary! Good luck in Canada

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 02:11 PM   #8
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Maam can take full advantage of her draw if she plays like she has done recently.

Give them the Royal Slap down Maam!
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #9
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
beat the world no.1, mary!
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 03:58 PM   #10
country flag Mark Spruce

VAMOS

Go Mary

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Aug 11th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #11
alessandrochus

alessandrochus is an unknown quantity at this point alessandrochus is an unknown quantity at this point
... after the big win of last week, she is surely going to kick some ass in Canada!

Go Mary

Alessandro
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 05:52 AM   #12
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute
go mary!

Come On Mary!!!!!! You've Got A Good Draw, Now Lets Make Some Magic Happen!
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #13
country flag Mark Spruce

Mary beat Maria Vento-Kabchi 6-1 6-1

WELL DONE MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Aug 13th, 2003, 07:35 AM   #14
PierceCheng

PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Yeah!!

Well done!! Mary Pierce!!
PierceCheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 09:22 AM   #15
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Mary!
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote