Question - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 03:38 AM   #1
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Is it possible to change your user name, while keeping the same profile?
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 04:40 AM   #2
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
if the new name you want isn't already taken i can do that for you.. but there is no way for members to do that themselves
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 05:13 AM   #3
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
Oooops, completely forgotten that I'd asked about this. Thanks for getting back to me!

Could you please change my username to: saki

thanks, Poe!
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 06:11 AM   #4
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
you may want to put "formerly sk" or something in your signature so people know who you are
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2002, 03:33 PM   #5
country flag saki

*following Poe's orders like a good girl*