Photo's of Alicia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2003, 11:34 AM   #1
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
Smile Photo's of Alicia

Just thought it would be nice to have a thread for photo's
Hopefully I can add some soon but meanwhile it's open to every1 else.

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2003, 11:47 AM   #2
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
O.K well I've decided I'd better put some in now since I've started this thread. These are from fed-cup last year against the Netherlands.
( Just for the record the Aussies won 3-2, Alicia played singles and doubles and I THINK she was involved in every winning rubber!!)

Molik and Stubbs in the deciding rubber

Alicia after her singles victory

and finally

Alicia is congratulated by the team captain

[TO SEE THE PHOTOS just CLICK THE UNDERLINED TEXT]

Well I hope this works, I have never posted photo's b4.
P.S Does anyone know how to actually post photos not just URL's??

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.

Last edited by Aussie_Kim : Aug 1st, 2003 at 01:18 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:47 PM   #3
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Why did u post 3 threds on photoes?
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 01:29 PM   #4
country flag Aussie_Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
Why did u post 3 threds on photoes?
It was just a mistake I accidently deleted the wtaworld page while I was posting and I didn't know the other threads had worked.
I've deleted the others now though

Old Aug 4th, 2003, 09:20 AM   #5
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 11:35 AM   #6
country flag azza

You Like???
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 01:08 PM   #7
country flag Aussie_Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
You Like???
Yeah definetely!! When I started this thread that was exactly what I had in mind. They are great pics. Thanks for posting

P.S How do you post the pictures like u did ( so they load on the screen)

Last edited by Aussie_Kim : Aug 12th, 2003 at 01:17 PM.
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #8
country flag azza

[ img ]url of image [ /img ]