VENUS will win the U.S. Open ... In 2004! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:40 AM   #1
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
VENUS will win the U.S. Open ... In 2004!

... if she comes into the event at least 85-90% healthy.

VENUS has been the concensus #2 player in the slams behind her sister and she dominated the remainding top ten players over the past two years and especially in the slams.

However, with her lower ranking, she could meet other top 5-8 players in the quarters or even the round of 16 if things get strange.
VENUS will be extremely motivated to play well and win, not only for herself and the opportunity to earn her 5th GS title, but she will also be doing it for SERENA and Williams family pride as well.

So, a healthy VENUS could stop this party that has begun when SERENA withdrew and make the U.S. Open the 5th straight Williams U.S. Open.

TR

Last edited by TeeRexx : Aug 23rd, 2003 at 11:56 PM.
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:50 AM   #2
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
SHUT UP!!!! THEIR ARE 20 OTHER TOPICS ABOUT THIS!!!! We dont even know if she will play dumbass so stop posting dumbass threads like these. UGH!
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 07:08 AM   #3
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
It's Venus' best chance to end her Grandslam drought.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 07:10 AM   #4
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Venus will win. She would have won Wimbledon had she not been injured. Serena said so herself. If Venus is healthy, Venus is the champ
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 07:49 AM   #5
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Venus is the favorite to win it. I hope she can warm up well in Toronto!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #6
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
jbone, eh? Apparently that is the name for your head as well.

Go VENUS!
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #7
Simplify

Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice Simplify is just really nice
Hey, TeeRexx
Simplify is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 05:54 PM   #8
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just hope she stays healthy throughout, if she is healthy and prepared she is a sure bet for the Open.

GO Venus, you can do it!!!

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Just like she was winning it last year? Oh and according to you Venus was winning the past two Wimbledons as well .
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:09 PM   #10
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
mboil, was your fav. in the final of Wimbledon or the US Open?

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #11
TeeRexx

LOL@ Da Firehand!!

It is amazing how easily many so called experts are throwing the title up for grabs since SERENA withdrew, but prior to her pull out, the same were predicting another all Williams final fest in NY.

If VENUS can play, she is the clear favorite over the two Belgians whom she dominates.
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #12
TeeRexx

Just a reminder to all fans that VENUS is still in the mix at the Open.
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
We used to dream ...
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 07:06 PM   #14
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
oh where would I be without your expert advice and guidance Tee
alexusjonesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #15
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
A case can now be made that Justine Henin-Hardenne is the second best player in the slams at this point. And Juju plays Serena better than anyone else, too.

But if Venus comes to the Open at 80% healthy and can cruise in the first week. She'll be in good shape to win the Open again.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Aug 16th, 2003 at 08:12 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote