Leaked Document - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 12:11 AM   #1
samantha l

samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice
Leaked Document

Leaked Document "Causes Alarm"

(Newswire) 08/06/2003

LONDON - The shady world of international sports management was rocked today by the public exposure of one little page.

The page seems to indicate the depths to which some modern athletes will go in their ever-more competitive field.

Speculation about the actual identities of the athletes talked about in the document has raced through the bars and betting lounges of London's sports scene. One emerging tennis star's recent streak of extreme good fortune seems to be at the centre of attention.

Asked about the implications of the document, A. Minion, senior spokesman for IMG scoffed, adding, "This is obviously a cruel hoax. I would not even dignify it with a reply. That is my answer."

A source inside IMG, one of the sports world's most powerful management firms says that the page is genuine but is not taken from an actual contract, rather from a brief "Summary of Intent", a preliminary stage that occurs prior to the drafting of the full contract.

The disclosed page appears to be the second page of a longer memorandum and is dated 10/10/2002.

The available text follows:

...exclusive ownership, in perpetuity, transferred to the Purchasee.

[CENTER]II. PURCHASEE'S OBLIGATIONS[/CENTER]

Payee has innate, other-guy-given talent but Purchasee will agree to provide needed competitive edge in two areas:

1) Physical Advantage
2) Removal of Competition/Rivals

1. PHYSICAL ADVANTAGE

i) Height Clause

Purchasee will agree to provide Payee with a minimum of six imperial inches of additional height over the next calendar year. Furthermore, this addition will, ridiculously, not result in gangliness but will rather improve coordination/agility.

ii) "Naughty Energy"

Purchasee will provide regular overdoses of his patented "Naughty Energy" when match-exertion is required. Detectable side-effects (uncontrolable bodily shaking, vocal emissions etc.) are unavoidable but these should be interpreted in the most marketable fashion.

2. REMOVAL OF COMPETITION/RIVALS

Payee's representatives have identified four "Rivals of Concern" that the Purchasee must endeavour to render at a strategic disadvantage.

For purposes of discretion the "Rivals of Concern" shall henceforth be referred to as:

i) Original Barbie
ii) Bitter and Angry Barbie
iii) Dwarf Barbie
iv) Over-Sensitive Barbie

i) Original Barbie

Original Barbie is a long-standing signatory to the Purchasee's agreement. The Purchasee has more than fulfilled his obligations to Original Barbie and everyone who knows her believes she will be spending a lot of time with him in the future.

ii) Bitter and Angry Barbie

Bitter and Angry Barbie is not a signatory to the Purchasee's Agreement. Her father, however, is. Normally this would provide conflict-of-interest protection for B&A Barbie but the father was drunk when negotiating his agreement and failed to realize that protection elapsed the moment he lost possession of the property. Father currently resides in Hell aka Serbia.

B&A Barbie should be thrown off-balance by sudden vaccuum caused by disappearance of destructive/negative energy in her life. She should compensate by providing such energy herself, thus dealing the Payee a strategic advantage.

iii) Dwarf Barbie

Dwarf Barbie is a signatory to the Purchasee's agreement. However, while Dwarf Barbie's representative's did negotiate a "Growth" clause they foolishly failed to specify height. Horizontal expansion of Dwarf Barbie is currently underway.

iv) Over-Sensitive Barbie

Over-Sensitive Barbie is not a signatory to the Purchasee's agreement. However, she is reportedly "nice", meaning she cares about the opinions of others. If these cares can be exagerated to a ridiculous extent...

At this point the page ends.

Last edited by samantha l : Aug 6th, 2003 at 06:36 AM.
samantha l is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 12:18 AM   #2
country flag controlfreak
Team WTAworld

controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute
You have a very strange sense of humour.
controlfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 12:19 AM   #3
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
crap troll

if yuo had actually named some players and provided a fake link to the London Times or whatever, it would've worked

still it was an original idea

i'll give yuo 4/10 on the troll meter
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:02 AM   #4
country flag apoet29

apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of
I'll give you points for extreme creativity.
apoet29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:07 AM   #5
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
I have a question: why when someone trolls the board like this, they don't delete the thread? and when i make a thread like this, it gets deleted?
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:35 AM   #6
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Satan
I have a question: why when someone trolls the board like this, they don't delete the thread? and when i make a thread like this, it gets deleted?
it wouldn't be deleted if it was this high quality

j/k
alexusjonesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:26 AM   #7
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
It started out kind of funny. Just funny enough that I read it again. It was funnier. I read it again and laughed out loud. It's subtle, maybe too subtle for this place, but really good work. Dare I say 'damn nice work'?
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:32 AM   #8
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by caelestia
it wouldn't be deleted if it was this high quality

j/k
I know lol, but mine was funnier, i had ppl flipping to espn! lol
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:47 AM   #9
MARIALOVER

MARIALOVER is an unknown quantity at this point
I joined just to say that you are mean bitch. how do you think 16 yr girl feels you talk lkie this?
MARIALOVER is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:49 AM   #10
TylerDurden

TylerDurden has a little shameless behaviour in the past TylerDurden has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Feigned journalism doesn't work unless you know how to write like a journalist, which you clearly don't.
TylerDurden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:52 AM   #11
Ballbuster
Banned

Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point
That was really good. Give her her comeuppance and stop being so critical.....even though she copied it from another site.
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:22 AM   #12
samantha l

samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice samantha l is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIALOVER
I joined just to say that you are mean bitch. how do you think 16 yr girl feels you talk lkie this?
MY-SO-CALLED-TEENAGE-MILLIONAIRE-SUPERJOCK-COULD-PASS-FOR-A-SUPERMODEL-HAVE-EARTH-SHATTERING-ORGASMS-LIFE

by Matthew Crone, tennisnetreporters.com

Clop, clop, clop, clop, clop.

The horse and rider pass me by. I stand by this trail at a posh suburban L.A. equestrian club waiting to talk to the newest sensation in the world of women's tennis.

Clop, AH!, clop, AH!, clop, AH!, clop, AH!

THAT must be Maria Sharapova.

The sixteen-year-old Russian has screamed her way onto the international scene with impressive wins over highly-touted players such as former #4 Jelena Dokic and French Open semi-finalist Nadia Petrova, though she still trembles at the memory of her Birmingham SF defeat to Shinobu "Barbie Killer" Asagoe.

Sharapova's mix of classic beauty and stunning athleticism has prompted one tennis reporter to label her a cross between Anna Kournikova and Venus Williams.

"I just want to be Maria Sharapova" she replies, consulting her notes.

It's a fairy-tale life, but one with a dark splotch on it...

Apparently, once, on an obscure internet message board that no one has ever heard of, an anonymous two-bit poster put up a short, catty post marvelling at Sharapova's recent run of great fortune.

The post was a lame too-much-time-on-her-hands kind of thing and not actually that funny.

I ask her about how the incident affected her.

"What are you talking about?"

I take five minutes to tell her what happened...

"It's true," she says, "It happened. I have to accept that but I can't let it get me down. It bugs me that it wasn't that funny."

Maria bites her lower lip, trying to hold in the strong emotions the knowledge of this brings up -- or maybe the lip-biting is just a habit.

"What about the noble MARIALOVER?" I ask, "Who charged forward to defend your honor?"

She bursts out laughing.

So there hasn't been any negative effect at all?

"It's like, hard to say. I can always think of my money. Like, it hasn't affected me too much but like, I usually have eight earth-shattering orgasms a week and this week I've only had six. It is Wednesday though, so who knows?"

Sounds tough. Has the cruel classification of her as yet another Barbie-look-alike tennis star bummed her out?

"You think I look like Barbie?!" beams Sharapova, and all her troubles seem to melt away...

Last edited by samantha l : Aug 6th, 2003 at 06:49 PM.
samantha l is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:35 AM   #13
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
pure gold
alexusjonesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:59 AM   #14
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
ROFL, Samantha, I LOVE your humor, please post more!!
Erdinger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #15
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha l
"I just want to be Maria Sharapova" she replies, consulting her notes.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote