Post other player's good comments about Justine here - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:35 PM   #31
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam
Andy Roddick told the press he was inspired by Justine's great match against Capriati, to fight of a match point against Nalbandian...
(I don't really like Roddick and would have preferred to see Nalbandian winning, but hey it's a nice comment from andy. Now Justine is even inspiiring to the nr 4 in Men's tennis, how great is she!! !!!)

She inspires the number 2 too (= Ferrero), Pigam. He's a big fan of her game.

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 05:46 PM   #32
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:28 PM   #33
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis
Martina Navratilova at the US open:
-Justine took tennis to another dimension
-I've never seen anyone fight that hard, man or woman

You say it best, Martina!
when you read the whole transcript of m. navratilova's last interview at the us open, she's like about justine!!!

2 or 3 comments heard on eurosport france the last few weeks:
-from sarah pitkowski : " looking for the us champ ? Don't look any further, her she is !!! ( she said that during toronto )
-still pitkowski : " 3 matches to go for justine to be the NY queen" ( right after the safina match )
well, pitkowski was the first ever victim of justine ( antwerpen 1999 ), so she knew what she was talking about!!

-arnaud boetsch, commentating the us final, said about a million time "what a HUGE heart she's got" ( and that man won a thrilling 5 sets last match in the davis cup final in 1996, saving 8 or 9 match points on the way )

And there is also that man commentating RG on french television, Jean pol Lothe ( i'm sure nobody has ever heard of him here ). He's the former captain of french davis cup team ( in the 80's ), he's very very respected in france, but he's also , and mostly, the man who DISCOVERED justine when she was 7 ! He was doing scouting job for the AFT , and discovered our idol. He didn't say it by himself, it's an other commentator who once said" don't be so modest, if she( justine ) is there, it is partly because of you. "
well, back to the topic, i hope you guys will have the chance to hear his comments during a match of justine because he's like about her!!! i've watched the rg final a thousand times just to hear him talk about justine!
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 09:33 PM   #34
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis
She inspires the number 2 too (= Ferrero), Pigam. He's a big fan of her game.
really?
where did you learn that? ( just curious )
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 08:23 AM   #35
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by minboy
really?
where did you learn that? ( just curious )
Ferrero even attended Justines final against Kim at the US Open. (and I believe he did so too in Roland Garros but I'm not a 100% sure)

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 01:03 PM   #36
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
And Justine attended roddick-ferrero final
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2003, 05:43 PM   #37
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
I remember Justine talking about Ferrero during Dubai this year I guess they have huge respect for each other They are King & Quenn of clay courts

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 02:42 PM   #38
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
Just asking did Juan-Carlos ever said something about Justine in public?If he did what did he say?
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 11:05 PM   #39
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
any comments about Justine came from Steffi Graf - her idol ????

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 05:33 AM   #40
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
yes, I was watching the men's final and I was very happy to see Justine and Pierre Yves supporting the boys. I'm also interested about Steffi Graf's quotes on JuJu
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 12:33 PM   #41
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
"Justine is the best of the world, nobody can beat her when she plays like this" (Myself )

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #42
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Greg Rusedski was asked "which player do you love to watch?" his answer: JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE "I love watching her play"

Ok from now one I hate Rusedski just a little bit less
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 04:41 PM   #43
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
When did Greg say that
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 10:31 AM   #44
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke²
Greg Rusedski was asked "which player do you love to watch?" his answer: JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE "I love watching her play"

Ok from now one I hate Rusedski just a little bit less
Exactly, fleemke!! Now I don't like Greg a little bit less too

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 10:43 AM   #45
country flag greg²

greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road greg² is on a distinguished road
thx Lady Like you too

Christine Henin-Hardenne, the queen of Queens

Aussie Justine

2003: Dubai, Berlin, Charleston, Roland Garros, San Diego, Toronto, US Open
2004: Sydney, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Olympics
greg² is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote