Post other player's good comments about Justine here - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2003, 08:00 PM   #16
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
J CAP, asked if she had ever seen such a 'lethal backhand' : "she's always had that backhand......but today it was everything!!" ( after wimby 1/2 2001 )

S.testud : " it's gonna take some time until the top-players find some weaknesses in her game" ( after gold coast final 2001 )
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #17
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
guy forget : " ...that backhand, this is gold in tablets" ( well i don't know how to translate it, but in french there is an expression which says " c'est de l'or en barre", which means this is 'pure gold' or something)
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 09:09 AM   #18
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Williams , after she won (that explains a lot ) her semi-final match against Justine at Wimbledon "I think she's a good player, I think she's nice person "
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM   #19
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
@ this thread!
great idea
it's good to see even ATP players giving nice comments about Justine

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 12:32 AM   #20
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis
Martina Hingis: "Im so glad a player like Justine won Roland Garros!"
I think at the beginning of this season, Martina said that the one and only player who will stop the williams sisters is Kim. But she's not Kim, she's our Justine
Justine ends Serena's 21 winning streak, Justine ends Serena's Slams streak, and Amazingly she's one of the most titlist this year with 5 titles C'mon JUsTinE, take the US open title to your bracket
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 07:40 AM   #21
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Kim Clijsters: "Justine will become the number 1 in the world too"

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2003, 04:09 PM   #22
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
At her press conference Martina was asked which player she would like to coach. On the man's side she said Roger Federer: "That would be easy. He has got it all already" and on the woman's side she chose Justine: "I like the way she uses the court and exploit it further. She would be the most fun to coach with her ability and the way she plays already"

Thx Deuce
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemkeģ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2003, 04:20 PM   #23
minboy

Which press conference?
Old Aug 29th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #24
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
You can see it on the site from the usopen
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Aug 29th, 2003, 05:56 PM   #25
minboy

Tx, i thought you were talkin' about martina hingis
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #26
country flag fleemkeģ

"She is sort of a Martina Hingis with power," Martina Navratilova noted Friday.

YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Sep 10th, 2003, 05:22 AM   #27
xin

xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, a great read. Thanks a lot!!!
xin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 09:35 PM   #28
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
:d

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 11:07 AM   #29
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
Andy Roddick told the press he was inspired by Justine's great match against Capriati, to fight of a match point against Nalbandian...
(I don't really like Roddick and would have preferred to see Nalbandian winning, but hey it's a nice comment from andy. Now Justine is even inspiiring to the nr 4 in Men's tennis, how great is she!! !!!)

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM   #30
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Martina Navratilova at the US open:
-Justine took tennis to another dimension
-I've never seen anyone fight that hard, man or woman

You say it best, Martina!

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote