Post other player's good comments about Justine here - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2003, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Post other player's good comments about Justine here

If u have any good comments about Justine came from other professional player, ATP or WTA, or other sports, please post it here.
I think i dont have a complete comment from other player, but I know that John McEnroe was spoke some good comments about Justine
Thanks 4 ur replies
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #2
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
John
"Justine has the best backhand in the world".

Venus Williams (after losing to Justine in Berlin in 2001): "She’s got everything it takes to become the world’s number one".
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Last edited by fleemke² : Aug 6th, 2003 at 07:10 PM.
fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 05:30 PM   #3
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Martina Hingis: "Im so glad a player like Justine won Roland Garros!"

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #4
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Andre Agassi: "Hey there, champion!" when seeing her on a practise court, a couple of weeks after Roland Garros!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:07 AM   #5
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bram_born84
Andre Agassi: "Hey there, champion!"
what kind of words thats it? teasing words or honest comments?
LOL
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:43 PM   #6
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Andre spoke to Justine the first time ever at Wimbledon to congratulate her for her victory

she's with the big ones now
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 03:59 PM   #7
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
Andre didn't speak to justine for the first time at wimbledon. At rg 2001, she congratulate her after her 1/4 and said " it's great to see you play like that"

anyway,

navratilova: " it's the biggest shot in tennis today" ( about her.....guess what)
venus : " she's an artist on the court"
Henry Leconte and Guy forget couldn't stop saying how they love justine's game during this year's FO. Right before the final, Leconte said he thought kim will win but said also he wish it was justine because it would be "great for the game"
Seles : " justine is an amazing player" ( after their 1/8 match in AO 2001 )
Wayna arthurs ( i know it's only wayne arthurs but, hey, he's a player after all ) : " i love watching justine henin playing coz it's great to see what she can achieve against physically stronger player "

and i guess whe could quote john mac a thousand times here!
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 06:59 PM   #8
Juju_fan

Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point Juju_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke²
John
"Justine has the best backhand in the world".

Venus Williams (after losing to Justine in Berlin in 2002): "She’s got everything it takes to become the world’s number one".
Justine defeated Serena, not Venus, in Berlin 2002

But Venus was ousted in straight sets by Justine in Berlin 2001
Juju_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag fleemke³

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju_fan
Justine defeated Serena, not Venus, in Berlin 2002

But Venus was ousted in straight sets by Justine in Berlin 2001

wooooooops
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Aug 7th, 2003, 06:42 AM   #10
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
nice quotes guys i like the andre one

I HOPE Justine will do Arthur Ashe Kids Day b4 the US Open. Wouldn't that be a treat to the fans? (especially coz i live an hour away from Flushing Meadow)
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 12:21 PM   #11
country flag fleemke³

"Justine is really talented. She has a formidable stroke which allows her to use the racket in a way I can't," Williams said,
describing the famed Henin backhand in an interview with La Derniere Heure newspaper.

("As for Kim Clijsters, she's very solid. She's not afraid of anything.) Both of them have the undeniable potential to become
number one in the world," she added.
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Aug 7th, 2003, 02:29 PM   #12
country flag Marquis

Marquis has disabled reputation
Kim Clijsters= Justine is the best Clay Court player in the world.

You don't have to be a genius to figure that out, though

Finesse & intelligence can beat pure power!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society, European Branch
Marquis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #13
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
john mac : "......and how i LOVE that girl!!!! ( during 1/8 AO 2003)
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 06:35 PM   #14
caseyl45

caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light
"This girl is very good. My coach watched her a few days ago and warned me she was good. She was really dictating play."
Lindsay Davenport after beating Justine at the 1999 French Open

"It's true that Justine has the best technique, but the men hit so much harder. Nevertheless, if you see her hitting a backhand cross-court, all you can do is admire the replay."
Sabine Appelmans on Justine's backhand

"She'll be back for sure. She's a real talent."
Martina Navratilova after Justine lost the Wimbledon final in 2001

"It's pretty amazing how we started at the same thing and ended sort of always around the same ranking. I'm really happy for her. With everything she's been through in her private life already, I'm happy it all went her way."
Kim Clijsters on Justine
caseyl45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 06:40 PM   #15
country flag fleemke³

I like this topic

ANNA KOURNIKOVA after her 6-0 6-1 loss at the AO2003): Well, we were both on the court. [...] It was -- Justine played really, really well. She didn't give me any opportunities or any chances. [... ] She started off playing really, really well. Every single point, she was fighting for it. I was always on the defense, and she was always a step ahead of me. She was being -- she was playing aggressive.
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Last edited by fleemke² : Aug 7th, 2003 at 06:53 PM.