Pierce to play here??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Pierce to play here???

Mary Pierce could play here after the US open, any information about that??? ....Hope to see anna K coming Back to defend her final...
Blonds Girls to Kick some ass!!!
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:27 PM   #2
country flag christo

christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice
I emailed the tournament and they said she has not entered. So I don't think she will play there unless she request a wild card. But it's not the case now.
christo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #3
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Thank you
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #4
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by christo
I emailed the tournament and they said she has not entered. So I don't think she will play there unless she request a wild card. But it's not the case now.
Did you email to this address?

mluevano@netvigator.com
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2003, 06:03 PM   #5
country flag christo

christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice
Yes. I emailed also the other address(which is on wtatour website) and they answered me that "she has not entered at this stage".
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 12:57 AM   #6
country flag roby

roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point roby is an unknown quantity at this point
The person you emailed is Michael Luevano, tournement director

roby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #7
country flag christo

Thank you