Because He Can-Can Can! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 02:29 AM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Because He Can-Can Can!

AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 01:55 PM   #2
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
Oh I just loved Moulin Rouge. Here's to Moulin Rouge 2 with Marat!!!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 09:14 PM   #3
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
He is a sexy bitch.

I did not like Moulin Rouge. I turned it off after 25 minutes. I thought I was on acid-or maybe I wished I was, I dont remember. I just wish I could get those 25 minutes of my life back
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 10:26 PM   #4
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
I loved Moulin Rouge. IMO, you have to get past the first 30 minutes and then it settles into the story. The first half hour is pretty visually crazy, but it's worth sticking with. Nicole and Ewan were wonderful
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 11:57 PM   #5
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
I agree - I thought the whole thing was a big mistake for the first 20 minutes or so!!! But fantastic after that!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 11:59 PM   #6
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
I don't care for the picture of Safin, but I love the shot of Monica in your avatar.
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2002, 12:01 AM   #7
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
I was a bit turned off by a choir like version of smells like teen spirit. Is there a lot more singing throught the film?

I have it on DVD, so maybe one of these days, I will sit down and watch it
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2002, 03:54 AM   #8
Wally
Team WTAworld
obsessed westlife fan!!!

Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice
he IS a sexy bitch isnt he Jenny Fan!

I totally agree with you Tratree! the first 30 mins i was like... what the!? but after watching all of it and then for a second time and understanding the start, it has grown to be my fav film of all-time!

oh Marat!
Wally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2002, 04:11 AM   #9
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
I didnt get it at first
I loved Moulin Rouge too!
Yes,the start was very..umm..visual
Yummmm,Marat.....
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote