Eggert Not Surprised, Ready to Move On - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 05:36 AM   #1
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
Eggert Not Surprised, Ready to Move On

Eggert Not Surprised, Ready to Move On

San Diego, CA. The major headline of the tennis world on Wednesday was the splitting of doubles team and best friends Tiffani Eggert and Tami Sugarn. The announcement was made by Tami Sugarn in her post match interview. The two had just lost their first round doubles match together. While making the announcement, Sugarn made it clear that she had not yet spoken to Eggert about it.

At dinner Tiffani Eggert found out about the news and was not at all surprised by it. Eggert responded, "Tami and I had a falling out today after our match. Things have been very unstable ever since I voted against her in the FWTT Survivor. I am very sad that this is the way things turned out. When I reteamed with Tami earlier this year, I figured that I wouldn't have to worry about my doubles partners for a long long time."

Eggert was also informed of Sugarn's plans to abstain from doubles for the rest of year. "I intend to play doubles as much as I can. My ranking is very important to me. I'd like to play with someone ranked fairly well to be seeded again. Because of Tami we had the worst draws," Eggert commented.

When asked who she would like to play with next, Eggert responded with players like Marteena Huubere, Lindsay Anne Sarile, Paula Masterton or Larissa Liashenko. "They are all good friends of mine. I know that Marteena and Lindsay have been struggling. Paula and I were a good team that should have stuck together. And Larissa is finally back and playing again! I would play with any one of them that would be willing to play with me!"

Eggert plays the fifth seed and fellow countrywoman, Brenda Van Haak in Thursday's second round match.

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,
IW, Scottsdale, Dubai; 2000- Zurich, Knokke-Heist

Winner Survivor Siquijor 2003!!
BELGIUM 2003 FED CUP Winner!!!
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 01:49 PM   #2
country flag FLL

FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future
Want to play Los Angeles and New Heaven?
FLL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 01:55 PM   #3
country flag FLL

FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future
I'd love to play with you more but I'm commited to Selima for Toronto, US Open..
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:10 PM   #4
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLL
I'd love to play with you more but I'm commited to Selima for Toronto, US Open..
No, I'm play with Selima at the US Open. You can steal her for Toronto.

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:26 PM   #5
country flag FLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSydney
No, I'm play with Selima at the US Open. You can steal her for Toronto.
When I was planning my return in May, I asked Selima if she wanted to play from the US Open on and she said yes, so... I'll be playing with her for the rest of 2003 too..
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:29 PM   #6
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLL
When I was planning my return in May, I asked Selima if she wanted to play from the US Open on and she said yes, so... I'll be playing with her for the rest of 2003 too..
Well, she told me to rest of the year with me as well and we won title and made final at Wimbledon. I'm sure she want me over you.

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:46 PM   #7
country flag FLL

And you are telling Gisele she is arrogant? I'm sorry but you are the arrogant bitch here! The only reason you've won so many doubles title is because you played with Larisa Anyone that plays with her has a chance to win every week! Oh yeah, you've won a bunch of challenger WOW!
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:50 PM   #8
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I love the catfights between FWTT bitches!

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 03:56 PM   #9
country flag FLL

Tiffani, wanna play with me for the rest of 2003? I'll let Selima play Bryanne and possibly win the titles by herself!
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:01 PM   #10
Also known as AlexSydney

Larisa and I won only five titles And sure, I'm bitch means beautiful!!

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:05 PM   #11
country flag FLL

And you've won 8 titles... That means you've won more then half your doubles title with her..
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:05 PM   #12
country flag FLL

And I don't understand a freaking word you are saying
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:08 PM   #13
Also known as AlexSydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLL
And you've won 8 titles... That means you've won more then half your doubles title with her..
So, what? I changed lots of partner last year and can't find a perfect partner until Mia-Ling Keller which is the same owner of Selima Valentine last March.

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:10 PM   #14
Also known as AlexSydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLL
And I don't understand a freaking word you are saying
Because you're absolutely moron!

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 04:14 PM   #15
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
i want to hear from selima in here

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote