What is the big deal with Jennifer's actions? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 11:56 PM   #1
country flag roots

roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all roots is a name known to all
What is the big deal with Jennifer's actions?

I can't believe how many are so bothered and outraged with Jennifer's comments during the final in Melbourne. For crying out loud, what's the big deal with saying "fuck" a couple of times. I can't understand how many of you think it's so deplorable and have now decided to hate her for it. My god! How many pro athletes have had outburts like that! Gimme me a break, I see nothing wrong with letting a little frustration out like that. Nobody's perfect, expecting pro athletes like that to be on their best behaviours day-in and day-out is ridiculous. Sure, Jennifer might be one of the few women who used profanity during a match, but come on.

Grow up! I've been so sick of reading so many posts on how disgusting Jennifer is, how she was badly raised. Give it a rest!
roots is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:03 AM   #2
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
Erm, I think you'll find that people had given this topic a rest. You just decided to bring it up again.
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:05 AM   #3
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
Nice reply...and I would think people are using that as an excuse to vent and devalue the achievements of the legendary Miss. Capriati!

Disgruntled fans do it to other athletes/teams all the time! I'ts a sign of poor fansmanship! ( I just made that word up!)
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 12:57 AM   #4
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 01:15 AM   #5
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Capriati... How Does It FEEL To Be A TWO TIME AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION???BACK 2 BACK!

It's DEAD, it's DONE... it NEVER WAS, an issue WITH ME.

BUT, I better not NEVER, EVER hear another mumbling word... about the "Williams Sisters "arrogance", or any of that other concocted bullsh!t about their so-called "bad sportsmanship" and so on. Cause if I DO... ALL hell WILL bust loose UP IN HERE and EVERYWHERE! And I'm talking like LAVA on your ASS hell!

Rock ON, Capriati...

Last edited by GrandSlammed : Jan 30th, 2002 at 01:26 AM.
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 01:22 AM   #6
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 08:14 AM   #7
country flag Candy946

Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice Candy946 is just really nice
lalalalalalalalalalala
Candy946 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2002, 09:46 AM   #8
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
The Williams sisters are arrogant and don't give anyone credit!

There you go, Grandslammed.... have fun!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote