The Blue Max! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 03:42 PM   #1
Hendouble

Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point Hendouble is an unknown quantity at this point
The Blue Max!

Would it be possible to have the colour scheme on the men's forum changed to match the rest of the board, just to spare the eyesight of those who use it? I think the garish blue is what scared most people away from that forum, back to the reopened ATPWorld (which has exactly the same colour scheme, I suppose, so maybe that's not the reason... well either way, it sears the senses!).
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 04:13 PM   #2
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
well, as you said, it's the same as the menstennisforums.com .. if you want to suggest a colour change for that site you have to do it over there and maybe amanda will reply when she has some time
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 07:26 PM   #3
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Hendoubitable One, ever think of changing the background colour of your browser to suit your individual preferences, old chap?