ITT We see the endorsements in songs - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 12:39 PM   #1
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
ITT We see the endorsements in songs

Todays song is the Jump Off by Lil Kim

Heres the brands you needs to be seen with, to be deemed the next Lil Kim.

"And buy everybody at the bar Bacardi"

Bacardi, is a popular white rum, made in the bahamas, and has been a brand name since 1965. Been made especially popular in recent times, by quirky advertisments starring a cat, and the breezer range. To buy everyone at the bar a bacardi, you must have a fair dollar or two.

"Black Barbie dressed...."

Barbie is a poular childs doll, made by Mattel

"...dressed in Bulgari"

An expensive brand of Italian jewelry, to buy something like whats pictured above might cos in the region of anything up to £18,000. However if you want to be the next Lil Kim, do not despare, you can buy, the £25 bottle of perfume at your local Superdrug, who knows this is what Lil Kim might be refering to

"I'm tryin to leave in somebody's Ferrari"

An Italian sports car range, owned by the Fiat (yes, really) group, and the same family who own Juventus football club. I cant begin to tell you how expensive they are, however Lil Kim wannabies, may want to leave in the 45 euro replicar models which can be found on the official website

Bentleys, the hummers ,the Benz

Above is pictured a Bentley, a memmber of the Rols Royce family. Only a certain number of Bentley cars are made each year, and I would love to share more knowedge with you but the website is shit.

Lil Kim is of course refering to the Mercedes Benz, a popular brand of sports car, which also sponosrs the ATP tour.

"Jumpin out the Jaguar with the Tims"

Yet another expensive sports car, showing once again how much money Lil Kim has, however, Im sure she does not know, that the car originates from the ... ahem 'popular' British Seaside resort Blackpool. Im sure Lil Kim likes jump out the Jaguar oop north.

"I got my eye on the guy in the Woolrich coat"

I can assure you that is a Woolrich coat... however I can not assure you thats the man Lil Kim has her eye on. This parka should only set you back $250.

How I make a Sprite can disappear in my mouth....HO!!!!

A refreshing Lemon'n'Lime drink, made by the Coca Cola group. For any Lil Kim wannabies who wish to practise putting a Spite Can in there mouth, these can be purchased for 50p at your local 7-11.

Enter the world of the Playboy pin up girl
Buttnaked dressed in nothin but pearls

Now its nothing but a mere magazine, but the franchise owned by Hugh Heffner, once had bars around the world. Did you know, he has 7 girlfriends, who apparently live like sisters in his playboy manshion.

I'm the one that put the Range in the Rover

The most popular of Land Rovers models. Land Rover are a memmber of the Rover group, and are famous for their 4X4 models. If you want to get one on the cheap Lil Kim wannabies, go to any British farming town, where you can probably find a battered rusted one from anything between 50 and 500 pounds.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 12:43 PM   #2
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
dava, you are crazy but that was kind of fun. I might do one later

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:10 PM   #3
country flag JoeyWinson3.0

JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice
I for one DESPISE product name checking in hip-hop tracks over and over again... it's going too far... how many more times are we gonna hear the word "Bentley" in a track... why not..

"I smack ya balls like as if I was Brian Lara,
Pullin up to ya drive in me Citroen Xsara"

Food products dont seem to get much attention tho, how about...

"Think y'all can outrap me? You and whose army?
I'm gonna chomp you like a futhermucking Peperami"

http://www.belpertownfc.co.uk
JoeyWinson3.0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:14 PM   #4
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
"And so she chews her Sugar-free Orbit
And remembers all those she cried about"

Lame, lame lyrics, no?
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #5
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
"When I flick my thumb
Y'all dogs gonna eat pedagrie chum
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:28 PM   #6

JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice JoeyWinson3.0 is just really nice
Yeeah, all the meaty chunks and jelly,
Get dat dogfood in ya belly,
And if you feline and u aint feelin that,
I can dish you out some Go-Cat.

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:30 PM   #7
country flag Dava

Munch munch, im feeling that kitty crunch
coming at you haters with a one two punch
and you know I be feeling like a queen and a diva
when you see me bouncin in my Lada Riva
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #8

Yo, I'm a hundred times more devestatin than a dose of Ebola,
You got no chance y'all, you aint in this Tombola,
I'm deadly serious, I aint feelin festive,
Gonna dunk ya in my tea and eat ya, like a Chocolate Digestive.
And to prove to you that I mean these ditties,
The brand of biscuits I'm chompin are indeed McVities.

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:40 PM   #9
country flag Dava

You be smoking weed, and doing in drugs yo'
Im happy sitting here, just sippin on me Calpol
Bringing around my clique for a mug of Bovril
eating marmite and toast, like the royals of acupuloco
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #10

No pantomime sh*t, no slappin thighs,
Just sittin back in our quarters eatin Wright's Pies
Calpol was great when you were young and no fuss..
But it tasted foul when you went onto Six plus.

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #11
country flag Dava

So I go down down to my local Newmark pharmacy
and see all the brand names that I should never see
You 50 cent, could you rap about Lucozade
if you did unlike me, it'd be the shittest song you ever made.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO