Alicia :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 04:53 AM   #1
aussie_stars

aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold
Alicia :)

Alicia
aussie_stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 04:56 AM   #2
aussie_stars

aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold
Great win today alicia. After a slow start, it looks like she really played well in the last 2 sets

4-6 6-2 6-1

good effort.
aussie_stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 05:01 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
good comeback

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 11:43 PM   #4
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
to alicia
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:34 AM   #5
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
she now faces maggie maleeva a beatble opponent
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #6
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
she now faces maggie maleeva a beatble opponent
Well, you already say that at Roland Garros but Maggie proved you wrong! However, I hope Alicia can wins tomorrow or whenever she play next.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:50 AM   #7
country flag azza

she played Maggie on Maggies fav surface and lost in 3s now Maggie will play Alicia on her fav surfaces and Alicia has beaten Maggie once or twice on hard courts so it is def a winnable match

if she wins she has a possible 3rd meeting with jen capriati and umm i dont think molik will win
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:55 AM   #8
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Remember, Jennifer has shoulder injury? Alicia probadly have a good chance

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:57 AM   #9
country flag azza

Why did you give me bad rep?? id dint do anythign to you?