~Mary Pierce Cheering Thread!~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 02:55 AM   #1
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
~Mary Pierce Cheering Thread!~

GO MARY!

ATLEAST GET TO THE QUARTERFINALS!

PROBABLE OPPONENTS:

Alicia Molik
Conchita Martinez
Lisa Raymond/Ai Sugiyama

These are all people Mary should beat, hopefully she'll have a great week!

Good Luck Mary!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 04:33 AM   #2
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Mary plays Mary Virginie RAZZANO and it will be the 3rd match up on Stadium Court.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 04:36 AM   #3
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
VenusSerena#1Fan

hey thanks for supporting and being kind to Mary.

Much appriciated.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 05:17 AM   #4
country flag Mark Spruce

Mary is going to play doubles with Rennae Stubbs and they have a hard match v Rubin & Hantuchova.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 06:33 AM   #5
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
Mary plays Mary Virginie RAZZANO and it will be the 3rd match up on Stadium Court.

regards

Mark
A pretty hard first round for Mary, Razzano is excellent on hard and she move very well, but mary's got more experience than ever and moreover she is more powerfull, if she is in good shape it should be easier than i thought
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 07:55 AM   #6
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
Good Luck, Mary !!!

I want a Conchi-Mary in second round !!!
Hercules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 08:04 AM   #7
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to Mary in singles and doubles

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 09:24 AM   #8
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
Allez Maam!!You will do well in SD!!

Mary - Virginie HEAD TO HEAD: 1-0 for Mary
2000-05-29 Roland Garros Clay R32 Mary Pierce (FRA) 6-4 6-0

//The queen from France -> 1 and only Mary Pierce //
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 03:16 PM   #9
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
Allez Mary, impose your game to Virginie
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 03:37 PM   #10
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Maam will sent Virginie packing. Maam has decided she will take this title so nobody better get in her way.
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 10:45 PM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce

Hi there.Mary just won her first match.She defeated Razzano 6-1,6-3.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jul 29th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #12
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
nice win for Mary. the commentator over at radiotennis.com says that every shot she hit was pretty much a winner. she was serving good and had a very easy win. vamos Mary vamos

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 01:30 AM   #13
country flag kodeRED

kodeRED has disabled reputation
yes ... i am so happy for our beloved mme. pierce! what a woman ... and a tennis queen !
u'll go far here , @ roger's at&t and the us open will provide a stage to ur most obvious comeback as u show these girls on the tour how it is done!
STEFFI Pierce Guga
kodeRED is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 02:22 AM   #14
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
GREAT JOB MARY!

DEF. RAZZANO 6-1,6-3!

WIN THE WHOLE THING GIRL!

Now that Serena is out, I really hope Mary takes this thing. It's longshot, but she has the ability to beat the Top Players like Clijsters, Hardenne, an Capriati!

GO MARY!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 03:51 AM   #15
country flag Mark Spruce

Naldo

Thanks for the little report.

GO MARY

You are an

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!